List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I think it is time for a death.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think it is time for a death.

Started by Thunder at 2007/02/10 03:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/12 04:56PM, Views: 420, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/02/10 03:59PM
    I think it is time for a death.
    Thunder

I think it would be really interesting if Grandpa Shawn died. Then, Caroline and Victor would get back together. Bo and Roman dissaprove.

#2   2007/02/10 06:23PM
    Re: I think it is time for a death.
    LBowen

Quote Thunder: I think it would be really interesting if Grandpa Shawn died. Then, Caroline and Victor would get back together. Bo and Roman dissaprove.

Oh no! He's like the rock of that family. I am all for some good drama, but that would just take way too much away from the show for me. Some things have to stay sacred I think. If the show did that, I would think they were turning the whole show into junk. Just my opinion and you are entitled to yours. That was an interesting thought though.
    Lisa

#3   2007/02/10 07:55PM
    bearrie

Quote Thunder: I think it would be really interesting if Grandpa Shawn died. Then, Caroline and Victor would get back together. Bo and Roman dissaprove.

Are you INSANE?!!! Banish the thought It would NOT be interesting if Grandpa Shawn died. It would be heartbreakingly sad.
    You want to see Caroline with Vic so you figure, kill off her husband and she go RUNNING to Victor? What does Caroline have no back bone? She can not be an independent woman? Does she NEED to have a man in her life? Another point, seeing as how Vic is causing such turmoil for their mutal grandson and family, Caroline would probably rather rip ol Vic a new rear hole than to get involved with him again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/11 05:20PM
    #4   2007/02/10 08:36PM
    Kindredspirits

I agree here...no way does Caroline need Victor. Sure she loved him once but Victor has a evil side and a fettish for younger woman. Caroline knows that and that is why ultimately she she still happily married to pop Brady.

I don't think its tme for anyones demise in Salem.... Time to beef up the crew and have a awesome 2007! I love Hogan's writing and I am lovin Days so much more than ever!

Kindred!

#5   2007/02/11 07:59AM
    Chrissi

Well, I don't think you're insane, Thunder. I can appreciate that you think it would be an interesting storyline.

Caroline is completely disgusted with Victor though, so I can't see that as an option these days. Victor is back to his old nasty self and Caroline is a gem! Did you see that episode where she went up one side of Victor and down the other, for taking Shawn and Belle to court to get custody of Claire?

Phew, it was wild!

I don't think we need another death and I sure wouldn't want it to be Grandpa Shawn. I'd like to see them in a storyline for once!!

#6   2007/02/11 08:31AM
    Audd

Oh no, please no more death, lol. After the last couple of years I need a break. Really. I wouldn't mind say, Kate getting killed or Willow (but now she is pregnant so that wouldn't work) but not a good, nice character. IMO! Victor and Kate deserve to be together, they could make each other miserable. Caroline and Shawn are a strong, loving couple who have been through much in their marriage, now they deserve happiness.

#7   2007/02/11 08:38AM
    Natalie

Quote Chrissi: Well, I don't think you're insane, Thunder. I can appreciate that you think it would be an interesting storyline.

Caroline is completely disgusted with Victor though, so I can't see that as an option these days. Victor is back to his old nasty self and Caroline is a gem! Did you see that episode where she went up one side of Victor and down the other, for taking Shawn and Belle to court to get custody of Claire?

Phew, it was wild!

I don't think we need another death and I sure wouldn't want it to be Grandpa Shawn. I'd like to see them in a storyline for once!!

ditto

#8   2007/02/11 05:38PM
    bearrie

Quote Kindredspirits: I agree here...no way does Caroline need Victor. Sure she loved him once but Victor has a evil side and a fettish for younger woman. Kindred!

If Caroline NEEDED a man, and Grandpa Shawn were not around, there are plenty that are. Roman, Bo, Steve, etc, etc.
    As far as Vic's 'fetish' for younger women goes, it's probably one of those "trophy wives" bit. Although, I have to admit, I wonder where Kate had fitted into that scheme of action. A trophy wife she was not.
    I wonder, if Caroline had actually left Shawn for Victor, would C&V still be together today? Was Caroline Vic's the one that got away'? It would be such different dynamics had Caroline picked Vic instead of Shawn. Would Vic be mellow and easy going instead of the grumpy, manipulative, controlling person he is now? Makes one wonder.

#9   2007/02/12 04:55PM
    crazylove

It would be nice to see someone die, but not one of the good ones. Let Victor, Willow or Kate go but none of the Bradys,

#10   2007/02/12 04:56PM
    Thunder

Quote Chrissi: Well, I don't think you're insane, Thunder. I can appreciate that you think it would be an interesting storyline.

Phew, it was wild!

I was just hoping that they would follow up on there storyline when they were on the island and again in the castle. There were feeling there and I thought they would follow up on that.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list