List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who is EJ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is EJ?

Started by Cassie31 at 2006/09/13 08:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/01 05:56PM, Views: 2460, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/05 04:29PM
    Re: Who is EJ?
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson: With the EJustin scheeming going on right now, no one will ever ask themselves " who is EJ"? He is and has been the closest Salem has ever come to royality...... Prince Dimera is taking over

I hope our Dimera prince is successful in bringing down Steffy. Ej needs to take over the throne . King Elvis and the beautiful Samantha the only woman whom he always wanted as his Queen by his side.

It's amazing how this 'unknown' mr.Wells has risen to be the most important and notorious man in Salem. He is power...... And his only weakness is the love of his life Samantha!

EJAMI is now the Super Couple of Days.....

Yesssss, and everyone knows who they are

EJ and Sami will go down in Days history right along side Bo and Hope!

#22   2013/05/18 10:04AM
    Rosieroserson

Who is EJ?
    A tall, dark and handsome Dimera who constantly has to battle off the various crimes The Salem PD are trying to pin on him. Not to mention Hope
    She gathers 'all' of her hopidence and considers case closed without further investigation. Way to go Hope........ You're certainly as obsessed with this man as the rest of us

#23   2013/05/18 10:52AM
    mama rosa

Who's Wells/EJ... He's Innocent that's who he is!!..
    Stupid Sami!

#24   2013/05/18 12:32PM
    dazgonby

I don't find Sami stupid at all...I would have found it really odd if she had not ask Ej if he had anything to do with Rafe being beat up.
    With that 'very loving' family she has I am very proud that Ej stands with her and that he knew it was ok for her to go in to see Rafe at hospital.
    Sami is totally defending Ej...so nope, I don't find Sami stupid at all.

#25   2013/05/18 01:00PM
    mama rosa

Quote dazgonby: I don't find Sami stupid at all...I would have found it really odd if she had not ask Ej if he had anything to do with Rafe being beat up.
    With that 'very loving' family she has I am very proud that Ej stands with her and that he knew it was ok for her to go in to see Rafe at hospital.

Hi Dazgonby
    Okay maybe I should say why I think so,Sami has the right to ask, yes I agree with you....
    But she is letting Hope and others question her judgement,and trust in Wells,she loves him she should believe him without another question..JMO

#26   2013/05/18 01:00PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote dazgonby: I don't find Sami stupid at all...I would have found it really odd if she had not ask Ej if he had anything to do with Rafe being beat up.

I understand it's difficult for Sami to stand firmly by her man as long as everyone is nagging about 'all' of his past 'crimes'. But Sami is stubborn and determined...two of the most lovely qualities about her...., and she knows for sure who EJ is.....she's known him inside out for 7 years. So if someone asks her: 'who is EJ', she'll answer: 'he is the man who loves me for who I am, and the man I'm madly in love with'.

#27   2013/05/28 08:12PM
    Rosieroserson

He's the man who carries Sami upstairs after a fight

#28   2013/05/29 09:48AM
    pop_999

Who was the gloved one? I stopped watching and just started again. Hope EJ wasn't it. Loving EJAMI. Based on spoilers, hope EJ tells Sami about his insecurities and doesn't scheme to bring down Rafe. That would be 2 steps back after making so much progress. She needs to move on from Rafe once and for all. The only scheming he should be doing w/o her is to bring down Stefano.

#29   2013/05/29 09:55AM
    EpicFail

EJ was the gloved one.

#30   2013/06/14 06:30PM
    Rosieroserson

He's the man who stands by his woman in a crisis!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list