List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who is EJ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is EJ?

Started by Cassie31 at 2006/09/13 08:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/01 05:56PM, Views: 2470, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/03 03:21PM
    Re: Who is EJ?
    Rosieroserson

Quote DOOLfan092: I love EJ. I love EJ with Sami. And I think EJ is Elvis Jr.....but I want him to be GOOD, well naughty AND nice, LOL but NOT evil. I LOVE him with Sami and I think he should definitely not turn out to be the "gloved hand" - it would ruin the whole Romeo and Juliet love that he and Sami seem to have.

And so we all did for 7 years....... Before Romeo said to Juliet.... Will you marry me!? EJ has changed since this thread was started, but not so much that we don't recognize him And Sami is in all awe for her tall, dark and handsome brit!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/03 03:21PM
    #12   2013/05/03 04:51PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote DOOLfan092: I love EJ. I love EJ with Sami. And I think EJ is Elvis Jr.....but I want him to be GOOD, well naughty AND nice, LOL but NOT evil. I LOVE him with Sami and I think he should definitely not turn out to be the "gloved hand" - it would ruin the whole Romeo and Juliet love that he and Sami seem to have.

And so we all did for 7 years....... Before Romeo said to Juliet.... Will you marry me!? EJ has changed since this thread was started, but not so much that we don't recognize him And Sami is in all awe for her tall, dark and handsome brit!

7 wonderful and amazing years......

#13   2013/05/04 01:10AM
    Rosieroserson

With the EJustin scheeming going on right now, no one will ever ask themselves " who is EJ"? He is and has been the closest Salem has ever come to royality...... Prince Dimera is taking over

#14   2013/05/04 10:21AM
    Rosieroserson

'Who is EJ'? Maybe that'll be the first question on Rafe lips if he ever comes out of the coma?

#15   2013/05/04 04:35PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: 'Who is EJ'? Maybe that'll be the first question on Rafe lips if he ever comes out of the coma?

That would be wonderful!

#16   2013/05/04 04:56PM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson: With the EJustin scheeming going on right now, no one will ever ask themselves " who is EJ"? He is and has been the closest Salem has ever come to royality...... Prince Dimera is taking over

I hope our Dimera prince is successful in bringing down Steffy. Ej needs to take over the throne . King Elvis and the beautiful Samantha the only woman whom he always wanted as his Queen by his side.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/04 05:01PM
    #17   2013/05/05 01:15AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson: 'Who is EJ'? Maybe that'll be the first question on Rafe lips if he ever comes out of the coma?

That would be wonderful!

#18   2013/05/05 01:18AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson: With the EJustin scheeming going on right now, no one will ever ask themselves " who is EJ"? He is and has been the closest Salem has ever come to royality...... Prince Dimera is taking over

I hope our Dimera prince is successful in bringing down Steffy. Ej needs to take over the throne . King Elvis and the beautiful Samantha the only woman whom he always wanted as his Queen by his side.

It's amazing how this 'unknown' mr.Wells has risen to be the most important and notorious man in Salem. He is power...... And his only weakness is the love of his life Samantha!

#19   2013/05/05 10:19AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:

It's amazing how this 'unknown' mr.Wells has risen to be the most important and notorious man in Salem. He is power...... And his only weakness is the love of his life Samantha!

EJAMI is now the Super Couple of Days.....

#20   2013/05/05 01:52PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:

EJAMI is now the Super Couple of Days.....

Yesssss, and everyone knows who they are

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list