List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who is EJ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is EJ?

Started by Cassie31 at 2006/09/13 08:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/01 05:56PM, Views: 2418, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/13 08:36AM
    Who is EJ?
    Cassie31

Is he Stefano's son? Did Kate have any other children and maybe with Stefano? She did used to deal with him. He is just wiggling his way into their lives. I don't know. What do you all think?

#2   2006/09/13 08:43AM
    Re: Who is EJ?
    Missymom24

My guess is he is Stefano's kid!!! I can't wait to find out..something isn't right with him..that is for sure!

#3   2006/09/13 09:18AM
    DrCuriousJane

Quote Missymom24: My guess is he is Stefano's kid!!! I can't wait to find out..something isn't right with him..that is for sure!

DITTO Dimera all the way! Stephano had kids all over the globelol;) i think he is behind Sami's mysterious stalker!

#4   2006/09/13 11:31AM
    cbrady

It would hard to believe he could be Stephenos son EJ has a caring side more than evil side as the dimers and looks he is too cute to be Susans boy. Who knows look a Lexie she isn't that bad she has done bad but I guess every one has a bad side to themselves

#5   2006/09/13 08:01PM
    Chrissi

I think so too. EJ- Elvis John!!

#6   2006/09/14 10:14AM
    DOOLfan092

I love EJ. I love EJ with Sami. And I think EJ is Elvis Jr.....but I want him to be GOOD, well naughty AND nice, LOL but NOT evil. I LOVE him with Sami and I think he should definitely not turn out to be the "gloved hand" - it would ruin the whole Romeo and Juliet love that he and Sami seem to have.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/14 10:15AM
    #7   2006/09/14 11:17AM
    Granny Pris

I have to agree with you, but I read somewhere that EJ and Patrick are in cahoots with the Sami/gloved hand, phone calling bit.AND, now that Patrick (the guy who has NOT worked until his job with the Police Dept) has a "pot" full of cash the bond between EJ and Patrick JUST GOT STRONGER (Kate paying both off)?????????????????.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/14 11:18AM
    #8   2006/09/14 11:25AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I don't think EJ is the gloved hand but I think he knows something is up! I also think that he went in on this job of runing Salem and the Bradys with intent of doing it but I think somewhere along the way he accidentally fell for Sami making things more complicated...what do you all think?

#9   2006/09/14 12:00PM
    mssexy

there is something really strange about ej he just pops on the show and knows alot about everyone on there so he has to be the one behind all of the incidents so who is ej really of course he is a demiro

#10   2006/09/14 12:15PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

who knows i dont think he knows everything he has an ulterior motive for sure but not something that is as big as taking down the whole town of salem i only think hes in on a little bit

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list