List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sad news for fans James Scott / ej dimera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sad news for fans James Scott / ej dimera

Started by rachel2223 at 2009/07/04 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2009/07/13 08:21PM, Views: 17406, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/07/04 11:29AM
    Re: Sad news for fans James Scott / ej dimera
    Ejamilover

Quote rachel2223: Now I read another post thet James took a brief vacation and see the same series, but he hardly.he comes back I do not know what with you, but let me know when he back, I can not see the days of our lives without him

I read that as well its in the suds report and its nothing worry about JS is not leaving the show they are giving hin a break because he has worked his socks odd the last few months he has a huge storyline coming up soon with Sam/Nicole the truth is going come out sometime in the fall. I got the new SOD and it has EJ/Sam/Nicole on the cover we will be seeing alot more of EJ from September i think.

#2   2009/07/05 06:59PM
    leonie l

ladies ive just had a thought,maybe its not james scott who going but ejs leaving to get his brain back,if that happens all of ejamis will start watching again.then ej can he kick his hooker out on her backside

#3   2009/07/05 07:11PM
    Greek Godess

Quote leonie l: ladies ive just had a thought,maybe its not james scott who going but ejs leaving to get his brain back,if that happens all of ejamis will start watching again.then ej can he kick his hooker out on her backside
    yes he will kick that hooker out on her a**, and hopefully Stephano will be right behind her.Lately it seems Ej is getting more in tune, and suspicious of what Nicole is saying. I think the red light might actually be going off in his head. But unfortunately I think it will be a while before Ej connects the dots. I think rafe may beat him to that. He is growing more suspicious everyday. I think the FBI is on the case. I don't care who brings this baby switch to light, as long as it gets done with. Enough is enough.

#4   2009/07/06 06:14AM
    speechless

I think it's great news that JS is getting a break! he will obviously need it because the babyswitch S/L is about to have huge reveal which means he will be on screen a heck of a lot when it goes down!

#5   2009/07/06 06:21AM
    P32007

He's just taking a vaction people, not dieing, get a grip! If you like him so much the guy need rest like all the rest of us humans.

#6   2009/07/06 06:35AM
    Sunnyflower

LMAO! Let the poor guy take a vacation in peace.

Good for him. I can't wait to see him back and well rested in the fall.

#7   2009/07/06 06:42PM
    UKDaysFan

Damn, I'm gutted!

does anyone know how long he's going on vacation for or away form the show?

#8   2009/07/06 08:05PM
    Daysfan47sd

We love our James, and we want him to have a wonderful Holiday so he comes back well rested to get his Samantha!!

Have a wonderful holiday James!! You deserve it! Hope your visiting with family and friends.

In the mean time we will switch off so we can rest up too. What we are all saying is the story is so boring without him & Sami together. We miss Marlena & John, and we miss Kayla & Patch.

We don't like: the way they make the teens and main characters of the past all drug addicts, Snow White story with wicked witch Kate, Nicole getting away with Sami's baby too long has everyone disgusted, Super couples being tossed aside and others being forced on the viewers. etc.

Loyal fans want something with real substance especially knowing their favorite SOAP is ending. We want the best story ever and we deserve it DAYS style. Day has had incredible writing in the past and the expectation is there.

The baby switch has drawn out way too long, there seems to be no interest in what else is happen in Salem. This may be hard for you to understand but long time fans have had some great suspense, and it is lacking from these story lines. The closure has to be there and the next story has to be started and have you hooked.

It does not seem from all the postings that people are hooking in on Kate's revenge. Kate is nothing but a Jealous hooker trying to make Chloe look bad and her constant involvement in her sons' lives you would think she would get the message by now. She would serve better in helping Philip get the love of his life back instead of the shrew scorned.

The cops in Salem could be tough and get the real goods on Elvis and cause him some havoc instead of all the focus on SAMI did bad. She didn't, she has matured, so we need to move this along and help her get the spunk back that she had to get her kids.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list