List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: what will hapen when lucas finds out the truth about sammy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what will hapen when lucas finds out the truth about sammy?

Started by Rosered at 2007/02/07 11:40AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/12 05:07PM, Views: 1354, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/07 04:03PM
    Re: what will hapen when lucas finds out the truth about sammy?
    Natalie

Kate will try to ruin Sami and Lucas but I dont think it will happen this time... Once Lucas knows the truth that EJ raped Sami and thats what it was. RAPE... He will wonder why she didnt tell him in the first place... AND he knows that Sami is terrified of EJ... So he will figure it out... AND Kate just needs to get a life...

#12   2007/02/07 09:44PM
    gar2244

if Sami tells Lucas everything before its to late.
    then I think Lucas will not only forgive Sami. but help her to put EJ in jail for rape. she does not need all that stress. she needs to tell some one. I just hope its Lucas.

but on the other hand if Lucas finds out from anyone but Sami. I do not see him staying with her at all. on that day; when Lucas gives up on Sami. God help the people of
    Salem..
    but thats just me-I could be wrong...
    live long and prosper...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/07 09:45PM
    #13   2007/02/08 07:58AM
    AllieB

EJ (I still can't believe this is Elvis JR it was so funny when his mom Susan was on the show she really thought Elviis Pressley was his father that was so funny ) Back to EJ and Sami, EJ did'nt rape Sami they had a deal in exchange for him to help save Lucas. She agreed to have sex with him and if I can remember he told her he wanted her to have his baby the same name they had SEX.

#14   2007/02/08 12:46PM
    bellefromrome

I'm not sure what you call it but when someone is holding a gun to my head and telling me that he will only help me save another human beings life, and that happens to be the man I love with all my heart, if I have sex with him again "AT GUN POINT". You may call that an "Aggrement" but I call that plain old fashioned RAPE

#15   2007/02/08 12:50PM
    CandyK.

KATE NEEDS TO LEAVE SAMI AND LUCAS ALONE AND LET THEM BE HAPPY FOR ONCE! I REALLY WANT SAMI TO BE GOOD AND HAPPY SHE DESERVES IT!

#16   2007/02/09 06:25AM
    crazyfordays

I think that Lucas will forgive her. I think he will remember how EJ attacked Sami in her apartment earlier and will know what a horrible kind of person he really is and how he could manipulate Sami in order to save his life! JMO.

#17   2007/02/09 08:30PM
    LBowen

IMO, EJ didn't force her to do the deed. He gave her the option to say no. It wasn't rape...it was an awful thing for him to do, but he technically didn't rape her. That said, who wouldn't have done what she did in those circumstances? He's HOT!!! LOL! JK! Now another one of my opinions...I love Lucas and Sami, but they don't do it for me. They don't have the chemistry that EJ & Sami do. They act more like brother and sister to me and all that silly giggling they do is really making me sick. I am still pulling for Sami to somehow fall for EJ. I want them to have a chance to hookup! I think Sami is jealous of Billie and EJ deep down. She still has a thing for him aside from all the bad that has happened. She just won't admit it right now because she's still playing the "good girl card" at the moment. I'm calling it...it's going to happen. She's going to be with EJ sometime in the future. I am really surprised I haven't heard more people routing for the two of them because of their chemistry! It's undeniable. I think that aside from his arrogance and evilness, EJ cares for Sami and she him. She went to visit him in jail because she just wanted to see him. She had a good excuse, but she wants him.
    Show me the drama!!!
    Lisa

#18   2007/02/09 09:18PM
    TeraCat

The question should be: WHEN will Lucas find out? And who will tell him? I'm really getting tired of Kate's meddling and it's so hard to believe she's supposed to be Billie's and Lucas's MOTHER since she doesn't look old enough and acts more like their contemporary than a mother.

#19   2007/02/10 05:52AM
    happi

if lucas does find out (which he more then likely will)
    i hope he'll be understanding and stay with sami.. for once i like to see them stay together longer then a minute!

#20   2007/02/10 08:22PM
    Kindredspirits

When Lucas finds out, because of course he will, he better be sympathetic to Sammi. If Sammi had not agreeded to have sex with E.J. then we know that Lucas would not have survived. We now know how rotten E.J. is and Sammi had NO choice to do the deed if she wanted the father of her child to live, never mind the love of her life.

I agree with Starbright that Lucas will forgive Sammi... They are Days supercouple and belong together.

Kate needs to go away and start to learn to be a decent person. Sammi really loves Lucas and that is the bottom line here.

Whatever does happpen I believe Sammi and Lucas will eventually find their way back... always... and sister Billie better be a bit nicer to Sammi... E.J. is bad news..

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list