List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: what will hapen when lucas finds out the truth about sammy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what will hapen when lucas finds out the truth about sammy?

Started by Rosered at 2007/02/07 11:40AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/12 05:07PM, Views: 1344, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/07 11:40AM
    what will hapen when lucas finds out the truth about sammy?
    Rosered

will lucas ever find the truth out about sammy and ej?
    and willhe forgeve sammy this time our will there happyforever be at a end ?

#2   2007/02/07 11:46AM
    Re: what will hapen when lucas finds out the truth about sammy?
    starbright

I believe that Kate will have a hand in having Lucas find out the truth about Sami like she has done in the past to try and destroy her, and like many times in the past, Lucas has forgiven her, I believe if EJ is still around, he might help Sami get out of her predicamint (sp)?

I believe that Lucas and Sami have this "bond" that they have built up over the years and that that "bond" will get them through this and anything else that comes their way!

Sami and Lucas together forever!

#3   2007/02/07 11:55AM
    boldbeautiful

Oh, yeah...he'll find out all right. But she only slept with EJ to save Lucas' life. And really, who's to prove that Sami didn't sleep with EJ BEFORE she became involved with Lucas again?

#4   2007/02/07 11:57AM
    Bellydancing...

I think will definetly have a hand in trying to destroy Lucas and Sami's bond. They do indeed have a bond, but I would have to say it is a weak one as it seems as soon as there is doubts about Sami's honesty, he runs faster than an ice cube in the desert. He says he loves her, and wants his Mom to butt out, yet, he does take heed to some of the things Kate says. I find the character of Lucas not nearly as loyal to Sami as she is to him.

#5   2007/02/07 12:05PM
    starbright

In my opinion, Lucas has stood by Sami forever! Everytime Sami did something wrong, or got her self into trouble, Lucas was there to help her out and to stand by her.

In my opinion, Lucas has so much love for Sami, that I believe he will always be there for her! He always has!

Sure, Lucas listens to his mom but that is all he does, after that he goes back to Sami and is so wonderful to her.

I believe he will find out, but like in the past he will be there for her, I can't even count on my fingers how many bad things Sami has done and how many times Lucas was right there.

Sure, he was mad and even left a couple of times, but he still has this wonderful puppy love for her.

#6   2007/02/07 12:10PM
    Bellydancing...

I hope you are right. I know he has always been a good friend to her, and after time of thinking things over, he always goes back to being her friend. I think they are really good for each other. It seems no one knows her as well as Lucas does. I hope he doesn't hurt her when the truth comes out, but at the same time, I think she should have told him immediately about the rape.

#7   2007/02/07 12:11PM
    383838B.J

Quote Rosered: will lucas ever find the truth out about sammy and ej?
    and willhe forgeve sammy this time our will there happyforever be at a end ?

I hope she doese tell him that she slepped with him?
    but is it true that she could be carrying two baby's?

#8   2007/02/07 02:13PM
    SandraJ

I love the Sami/Lucas pairing, but I think that Lucas is insecure. EJ probably would be a better match for Sami because he's less threatened. Everytime something happens, Lucas FIRST gets upset with Sami and leaves her saying she'll never change. Now, this is the real deal - Sami saved his life and in exchange for that she was raped. In my opinion, that deserves another medal or something. If I had a friend who was willing to put themselves on the line like that, that would touch my heart like nothing else. But, I'm not sure how they're going to write Lucas' response. He should be grateful to Sami and even more so when he does find out what she had to endure. Yes, EJ is handsome and he and Sami had a flirtatious kind of relationship, but it's still rape when it's done by gunpoint over the objections of the woman. If I were Sami, I would explain that to Lucas. As far as Kate is concerned, Sami needs to lock her up in a basement and seal up the room. Sami has done a lot of things in the past, but Kate is ridiculous. All Sami wants to do is love Kate's son.

#9   2007/02/07 02:31PM
    Voodoo Cat

I love Lucus, but I really think he's going to run the other way when he finds out about the Sami/EJ incident. Not just about the rape, but that Sami helped EJ get past the road blocks. I just can't see Lucus letting those things slide. As for the rape, he may not see it as one.

#10   2007/02/07 03:59PM
    lennox

Sami should tell Lucas before Kate does but that won't happen! What Lucas got upset about in the past is not the act itself but the fact that she lied to him! I hope the truth comes out after they are married. I am getting tired of Sami being dumped at the altar!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list