List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What happened to Lexi

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened to Lexi

Started by Thunder at 2007/02/05 02:24PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 05:22AM, Views: 988, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/02/05 02:24PM
    What happened to Lexi
    Thunder

I did not think I have missed that many episodes latly but I think I have missed something.

What happened to Tek and Lexi? I know Renee Jones is leaving the show but I did not think they would write her out without an explantion. Can somone please tell me what happened to Lexi?

#2   2007/02/05 02:44PM
    Re: What happened to Lexi
    crazylove

Last time we saw her and Tek they were in a car accident, but the writers never mentioned them again. Except that EJ may have had something to do with it. But nothing is proven yet.

#3   2007/02/05 03:41PM
    Thunder

I remember that. I thought they might of explained where they were but I guess they havnt yet.

#4   2007/02/06 01:43PM
    AllieB

Yeah the whole Lexie and Tek missing was way to confusing. I heard Lexie may be pregneant and had to leave off the show but may return later.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/06 01:44PM
    #5   2007/02/06 08:06PM
    Shelle-Lumi-...

I thought the news room said she was going to be on the show until like 2007 or 2009 or something like that

#6   2007/02/08 05:22AM
    erbutterfly1

in my opinion, the writers are leaving room for lexies return.. after all, she is a Dimera, and ej and stefano proberly have her in hiding... and after losing her husband and her son, i think if she does come back she'll be a Dimera all the way... i like the way the writers wrote them off cause it leaves the door open for anything to happen!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list