List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ's Facial Hair

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ's Facial Hair

Started by Voodoo Cat at 2007/01/31 05:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/01 03:58PM, Views: 447, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/01/31 05:57PM
    EJ's Facial Hair
    Voodoo Cat

Okay, we all know that EJ is hot, with or without the scruff. But what do you all prefer?

#2   2007/01/31 06:01PM
    Re: EJ's Facial Hair
    Audd

At first without, but of course now I kinda like him with it, he's more rugged. Without he looks more powerful and high class which I find extremely hot, but not shaving for the weekend it extremely hot too. K, I'm no help at all because I find this guy very appealing no matter how he looks. lol, sorry!

#3   2007/01/31 07:09PM
    Darling89For...

I thought the facial hair thing he had going on in Mexico made him look even hotter, but now that it's grown into a full beard, I say, Lose the beard!!! It does draw my attention to his lips, though, mmmmm! I would LOVE to kiss those beautiful lips and feel some of that soft hair around my mouth...aah! Is it getting hot in here? Whew!

#4   2007/01/31 07:14PM
    bearrie

me personally, I like my guys facial hair free. The scruff around the face just don't do me any good. A little bit is okay. A little facial hair I can deal with. As for ej with or without face hair, I say without is better. gets my vote by just a hair.

#5   2007/01/31 07:33PM
    Starrgirlfish

I must say I'm a fan of E.J.'s facial hair!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/31 07:34PM
    #6   2007/02/01 05:38AM
    MamaRaisedMe...

I think EJ's facial hair is so freakin' hottt!!!!. He seems more masculine than usual. It adds a sense of American ruggedness to his British mannerism. If I was Sami I would totally dump melancholy Lucas and ride the DiMera train to OHHH Town!
    PS. Was it me or did that whole sex for trade scene between EJ and Sami seem far too tamed. I was really looking for to atleast a semblance of half naked man muscle and I guess bra showing of Sami for realism. I know it was cold but that is the best sex. Contrary to Sami that was not rape. He did not force her, it was simply a choice she made.

#7   2007/02/01 08:18AM
    EJ_LOVER

I agree with the last post. I say she should dump Lucas and go for EJ. He is totally hot and if I was in her position, I would have done it long ago. I love the facial hair!!!!!!!!!!! I like my men a little scruffy, in my opinion it's sexy.

#8   2007/02/01 11:10AM
    starbright

Well, JMO, whatever works for EJ, me, personally, I like a man with no facial hair and that "soldier" look for a hair cut!

My hubby is in the Army and he is totally a knockout! No facial hair, that military cut, and muscles! All for me!!!

But EJ can create what ever look is for him! Hey, whatever "floats his boat"!

If all the women in Salem like EJ's look, that is fine for me, If his look fits, then wear it! JMO.

#9   2007/02/01 03:18PM
    Chrissi

I'm not normally a big fan of facial hair, but I did find it attractive on EJ while he was in Mexico. Now I think he just needs to shave it off already!

He's far too good looking to hide behind hair!

#10   2007/02/01 03:58PM
    happi

as good looking as EJ is.. i would say i like him without the facial hair..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list