List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kate

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kate

Started by lennox at 2007/01/31 05:42PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/01 10:12AM, Views: 296, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/31 05:42PM
    Kate
    lennox

I hope that EJ really decieves Kate in the worst way! She needs to leave Sami alone and stop trying to ruin her in Lucas' eyes. Did she forget that she has two other children : Rex and Cassie? She was engaged to John but now, she has no loyalty to him or her friend Marlena! She and Victor deserve each other!

#2   2007/01/31 08:23PM
    Re: Kate
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote lennox: I hope that EJ really decieves Kate in the worst way! She needs to leave Sami alone and stop trying to ruin her in Lucas' eyes. Did she forget that she has two other children : Rex and Cassie? She was engaged to John but now, she has no loyalty to him or her friend Marlena! She and Victor deserve each other!

I love Kate but I too am tired of seeing her sabatoge all of her kids relationships

#3   2007/02/01 09:29AM
    mscateyes

I've always liked Kate, but her s/l never changes...always the same ole, same ole with her.

#4   2007/02/01 09:38AM
    MamaRaisedMe...

I did not like the fact that Kate truly cared for John and then when Marlena came by John totally dumped her. He was so callous about the situation. I appreciate Kate's devotion to only seeing the best happen to her kids. True she can be overbearing but she tries. We all know that Rex and Cassie are her kids but I do not think she has the same emotional attachment to them that she has to her aware biological children. She did have them but more from the point of view of a surrogate. This can also be said of Roman's interaction to them. Heck even the kids still consider themselves DiMera's at heart without the heartlessness. IMO they only see themselves as Bradys when in the context of the Brady Family.

#5   2007/02/01 09:51AM
    Gin5600

I totally agree. When I was watching, I was thinking "What happened to Kate's loyalty to John?" She is supposed to be such good friends with John and Marlena. Also, she doesn't ever mention Rex and Cassie when she talks about her children.

Quote lennox: I hope that EJ really decieves Kate in the worst way! She needs to leave Sami alone and stop trying to ruin her in Lucas' eyes. Did she forget that she has two other children : Rex and Cassie? She was engaged to John but now, she has no loyalty to him or her friend Marlena! She and Victor deserve each other!

#6   2007/02/01 10:12AM
    starbright

Kate and Victor definately deserve eachother! Kate and Victor are spending all of their time ruining other people's lives and are not spending enought time working on their own lives, It is true, and I am in complete agreement that Kate and Victor really need to leave Sammy and Lucas alone, you would think if Kate really loved her children, she would leave them alone!

And what happened to Cassie and Rex, I have been watching the show for years and I still can't remember what happened to Cassie and Rex? Is this another "missing" storyline?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list