List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is TEK the Assasain?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is TEK the Assasain?

Started by Jillybee at 2007/01/31 02:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 08:00PM, Views: 312, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/01/31 02:11PM
    Is TEK the Assasain?
    Jillybee

?) I keep thinking that EJ did not shoot John, and how conviently TEK showed up and now has disappeared with Lexi. I think he was the assasain. What do you think?

#2   2007/01/31 02:16PM
    Re: Is TEK the Assasain?
    Gin5600

I was kind of wondering the same thing. Why was Tek there in the first place? John sounded surprised when EJ told him who the assassin. Tek was a cop, so it could be surprising. Although, I have always been suspicious of Tek. Even back when the Salem stalker was "killing" everyone and they were on the island.

#3   2007/01/31 02:24PM
    ms.daisy

Quote Jillybee: I keep thinking that EJ did not shoot John, and how conviently TEK showed up and now has disappeared with Lexi. I think he was the assasain. What do you think?

I think the "programed" Steve is the assassin. Remember in the hospital when John saw Steve and pointed and said "killer"? I think Steve is under EJ/Stephano's spell and does what they program him to do.

#4   2007/01/31 02:33PM
    Gin5600

But Steve was one the three that EJ said was going to die. EJ said John, Bo, and Steve. I guess we will have to wait and find out.

Quote ms.daisy:
    Quote Jillybee: I keep thinking that EJ did not shoot John, and how conviently TEK showed up and now has disappeared with Lexi. I think he was the assasain. What do you think?

I think the "programed" Steve is the assassin. Remember in the hospital when John saw Steve and pointed and said "killer"? I think Steve is under EJ/Stephano's spell and does what they program him to do.

#5   2007/01/31 02:36PM
    ms.daisy

But that could just mean they plan on getting rid of Steve after he kills John and Bo for them.

#6   2007/01/31 02:39PM
    Gin5600

True. But I hope not, I like Steve. He just needs to get past this craziness.

Quote ms.daisy: But that could just mean they plan on getting rid of Steve after he kills John and Bo for them.

#7   2007/01/31 05:46PM
    Katzmom

I think John is the assassin. If EJ wanted John dead, he would be dead. I think EJ shot John, where he knew John would survive but be comatose. I think that John is being reprogrammed while in the coma.

#8   2007/01/31 07:51PM
    sassafras

I do think Tek is the assasin. Remember when John was in the hospital in so much pain after the island story? It was Tek that was giving him all the shots and getting him really messed up on drugs. He had to be getting his orders from someone. I think it was the Dimeras then and I think he is still getting orders from the Dimeras.

#9   2007/01/31 08:00PM
    Darling89For...

Quote sassafras: I do think Tek is the assasin. Remember when John was in the hospital in so much pain after the island story? It was Tek that was giving him all the shots and getting him really messed up on drugs. He had to be getting his orders from someone. I think it was the Dimeras then and I think he is still getting orders from the Dimeras.

OMG! Good point!! That's DEFINITELY worth considering...hmmm...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list