List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I have a question...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have a question...

Started by mywildaze at 2007/01/31 10:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 12:23PM, Views: 355, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/01/31 10:53AM
    I have a question...
    mywildaze

Last night I was wathing tv...TBS...I think...and a Pepsi commercial came on and Jessica Simpson was signing these boots were mad for walking...she walked up to a kid(teenaged boy)It looked to me like it was WILL, Sami's son...

Was I seeing things or was it really him?

#2   2007/01/31 10:56AM
    Re: I have a question...
    starbright

You are right! It was him! He took some time off to do that commercial with Jessica Simpson!!!!

I never saw that commercial, but I heard he had a lot of fun doing it!!! What a dream to have come true for him!!!!

#3   2007/01/31 10:58AM
    mywildaze

thanks. I thought I was seeing things...his hair was shorter and not as wild...I am glad that he got to that...I hope he comes back on DOOL soon. Sami being pregnant and all...Will should have sometime with her and with Lucas before Kate tries to break them up again.

#4   2007/01/31 12:23PM
    Sheebs

He is also in two Pizza hut Commericals with J. Simpson. Or was when they aired. Which is also owned by Pepsi.

Abby is in a Mitas Break Commerical. Her date is bring her home later and she is glad his parents are a sleep until the cars breaks make a horrific noice and wake them up.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/31 12:40PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list