List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Abby - Men -What?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Abby - Men -What?

Started by Sheebs at 2007/01/31 07:40AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 10:12PM, Views: 699, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/31 06:27PM
    Re: Abby - Men -What?
    bearrie

[quote]Quote mywildaze: [quote]Quote bearrie: [quote]Quote Audd: [quote]Quote
    OMG, they have a pic on this site, look on the DAYS section. He is soooooooooooooo HOT. Let's have a little laugh at my expense shall we. THe kid is 18, I'm 38, he is 4 years older then my son and I think this kid is fine, lol!! OMG, I just had Deja Vu (sp)! lol![/quote]

Just TOO funny!!! This kid -and I can call him a kid because I too am quite older than he is- is in his own league of hotness.[/quote]

OMG...My jaw dropped! And I made the AWWWW sound. I am going to like to watch him in action...when does his first scene air? I didn't drool but was damn near close...WOW! He is so HOT![/quote]

his 1st air date is late feb. the 22 or so i believe. check the spoilers and coming/going page

#12   2007/01/31 06:30PM
    Audd

[quote]Quote mywildaze: [quote]Quote bearrie: [quote]Quote Audd: [quote]Quote
    OMG, they have a pic on this site, look on the DAYS section. He is soooooooooooooo HOT. Let's have a little laugh at my expense shall we. THe kid is 18, I'm 38, he is 4 years older then my son and I think this kid is fine, lol!! OMG, I just had Deja Vu (sp)! lol![/quote]

Just TOO funny!!! This kid -and I can call him a kid because I too am quite older than he is- is in his own league of hotness.[/quote]

OMG...My jaw dropped! And I made the AWWWW sound. I am going to like to watch him in action...when does his first scene air? I didn't drool but was damn near close...WOW! He is so HOT![/quote]

YOu guys are funny, but it's true! He is...what is the word??. I think his first air date is Feb 22nd, way too long to wait IMO!! I wish I was 20 years younger, lol!

#13   2007/01/31 07:32PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote lennox: I still think that after Abby starts to like Connor or Jed, Max will realize he has feelings for her. On Tuesday's episode, when Max said to Abby that he hopes she finds someone who appreciates her and she said she already has. He was jealous in his reaction. And I think that Willow lied about her entire past!

OMG!!! lennox? Are you a Mabby fan too?????? I thought I was like the only one out there. I love Mabby. And I too think that when Abby starts to express some interest towards Jed or Connor that Max will realize he has feelings for her. I love Mabby!!

#14   2007/01/31 08:17PM
    lennox

Quote Starrgirlfish:
    Quote lennox: I still think that after Abby starts to like Connor or Jed, Max will realize he has feelings for her. On Tuesday's episode, when Max said to Abby that he hopes she finds someone who appreciates her and she said she already has. He was jealous in his reaction. And I think that Willow lied about her entire past!

OMG!!! lennox? Are you a Mabby fan too?????? I thought I was like the only one out there. I love Mabby. And I too think that when Abby starts to express some interest towards Jed or Connor that Max will realize he has feelings for her. I love Mabby!!

Yeah, I am! I think they make a cute couple! Mimi and Max happened too quick for me. I love Abby and I've always thought she was a great character!

#15   2007/01/31 10:12PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote lennox:
    Quote Starrgirlfish:

Yeah, I am! I think they make a cute couple! Mimi and Max happened too quick for me. I love Abby and I've always thought she was a great character!

Yeah...I find it interesting how Mimi walks from one guys arms to the next. I don't think I've ever seen her without a boyfriend for more then a week. lol. They happened way too fast...and the writers practically forced them onto us. Max and Abby have been building up for awhile. That scene when Abby said she was quiting was so cute. He was totally jealous. And that hint at the end when Abby said that maybe one day she'd tell him who her "great" guy was....I think that was a hint from the writers that it will eventually happen for them. I hope Max realizes once Abby starts to maybe take an interestin this Jed..or heaven forbid Connor....he'll realize she's the girl for him.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list