List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Abby - Men -What?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Abby - Men -What?

Started by Sheebs at 2007/01/31 07:40AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 10:12PM, Views: 702, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/31 07:40AM
    Abby - Men -What?
    Sheebs

I thought that they were going to hook up Conner and Abby? I have not seen they together. I don't think they have even met yet. And now They are bring in Willow's brother. WHAT??
    Why would a Hookers brother all of a sudden be at Salem U, when she said to have had a bad childhood? What is going on?

Why do they want to pair everyone off? Expecally these young kids? Let them go to college and have some young adult fun and trouble, why relationships?

#2   2007/01/31 08:09AM
    Re: Abby - Men -What?
    Natalie

I dont think Conner is good for abby... as for Jed, willows brother he may be the total opposite of her.. we just wait an see...

#3   2007/01/31 09:42AM
    erbutterfly1

yes.....i am so looking forward to see what kind of storyline they have for Jed.... he is toooooo cute!...maybe a good catch for Abby?! we'll see!

#4   2007/01/31 11:14AM
    starbright

I have not seen Jedd, and we will have to wait and see, I was wondering who would be Abby's new love interest! Maby Jedd, maby not, we shall see........Yeh, for more exciting storylines

#5   2007/01/31 05:04PM
    Starrgirlfish

I personally feel that Connor would not make a good pair at all with Abby. I hope that the writers don't pursue them together. As for this Jed...who is Willow's brother. I guess we'll just have to see if he is as horrible and evil as his sister is or the complete opposite. I guess we'll just have to watch and find out if he's good enough for our Abby or not.

#6   2007/01/31 05:35PM
    lennox

I still think that after Abby starts to like Connor or Jed, Max will realize he has feelings for her. On Tuesday's episode, when Max said to Abby that he hopes she finds someone who appreciates her and she said she already has. He was jealous in his reaction. And I think that Willow lied about her entire past!

#7   2007/01/31 05:48PM
    Audd

Quote starbright: I have not seen Jedd, and we will have to wait and see, I was wondering who would be Abby's new love interest! Maby Jedd, maby not, we shall see........Yeh, for more exciting storylines

OMG, they have a pic on this site, look on the DAYS section. He is soooooooooooooo HOT. Let's have a little laugh at my expense shall we. THe kid is 18, I'm 38, he is 4 years older then my son and I think this kid is fine, lol!! OMG, I just had Deja Vu (sp)! lol!

#8   2007/01/31 06:19PM
    bearrie

Quote starbright: I have not seen Jedd, and we will have to wait and see, I was wondering who would be Abby's new love interest! Maby Jedd, maby not, we shall see........Yeh, for more exciting storylines

want to see a pic of HOTTIE? go to the spolers page. He's there front and center. Tell me what you think AFTER you've wiped up your drool off the computer keyboard, and have your tongue back INSIDE your mouth rather than hanging out of it.

#9   2007/01/31 06:21PM
    bearrie

:-) [quote]Quote Audd: [quote]Quote
    OMG, they have a pic on this site, look on the DAYS section. He is soooooooooooooo HOT. Let's have a little laugh at my expense shall we. THe kid is 18, I'm 38, he is 4 years older then my son and I think this kid is fine, lol!! OMG, I just had Deja Vu (sp)! lol![/quote]

Just TOO funny!!! This kid -and I can call him a kid because I too am quite older than he is- is in his own league of hotness. And btw: my tongue isn't QUITE back in my mouth, my keyboard is still a bit damp from the drool.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/31 06:23PM
    #10   2007/01/31 06:24PM
    mywildaze

[quote]Quote bearrie: [quote]Quote Audd: [quote]Quote
    OMG, they have a pic on this site, look on the DAYS section. He is soooooooooooooo HOT. Let's have a little laugh at my expense shall we. THe kid is 18, I'm 38, he is 4 years older then my son and I think this kid is fine, lol!! OMG, I just had Deja Vu (sp)! lol![/quote]

Just TOO funny!!! This kid -and I can call him a kid because I too am quite older than he is- is in his own league of hotness.[/quote]

OMG...My jaw dropped! And I made the AWWWW sound. I am going to like to watch him in action...when does his first scene air? I didn't drool but was damn near close...WOW! He is so HOT!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list