List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jed - Willow's Brother?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jed - Willow's Brother?

Started by D's Angel at 2007/01/31 07:30AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/01 11:05AM, Views: 789, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/31 07:30AM
    Jed - Willow's Brother?
    D's Angel

Who is going to play him?, When did he come to town? Why hasn't Willow talked about him before? I guess that they are just trying to find the "Mr. Right" for Abby. Does anyone know anything about him???

#2   2007/01/31 07:42AM
    Re: Jed - Willow's Brother?
    Chrissi

Check out the News Room. I've posted about him.

http://www.soaps.com.../514/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/31 07:42AM
    #3   2007/01/31 08:18AM
    Audd

He is HOT

#4   2007/01/31 08:52AM
    jovigirl

*) very nice addition to the show.

#5   2007/01/31 09:33AM
    erbutterfly1

Quote Audd: He is HOT

I second that motion!!

#6   2007/01/31 11:17AM
    starbright

wowzers !!!!

#7   2007/01/31 05:41PM
    bearrie

To say that he's HOT would be an insult to him. He is so much more than just "hot". He pretty much puts all the other guys to shame. He's in his own league!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he's a good guy. That way, Abby would have a GREAT time at Salem U. And if he ends up falling for Abby, so much the better. He would be pretty much PERFECT.
    Here's hoping for Abby's sake.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/31 05:43PM
    #8   2007/02/01 09:19AM
    mscateyes

Although he is cute kid, he sorta has an effeminate look about him. Perhaps it's the long hair. I'll wait and see him on screen before saying anything else.

#9   2007/02/01 09:31AM
    MamaRaisedMe...

He is freakin' sex hot. Since I am at work I am trying not to envision him half naked. He does have that naivete look about him kinda like Brandon's Shawn has now. He probably not as beefed up like the old Philip but has a nice swimmer's build. I am hoping that Belle starts realizing she is a woman with sexual needs and looks upon Jed to fulfill them. I mean the last time Shelle had sex together in the barn I found it uninspiring. She just laid there limply and Shawn was a lack of movement. I prefer my sex scenes with a little abandonment. Like when Brooke and Deacon got at it in your office bed while she was pregnant. Kinky.

#10   2007/02/01 10:19AM
    Meggy

Quote MamaRaisedMeSoapFien: He is freakin' sex hot. Since I am at work I am trying not to envision him half naked. He does have that naivete look about him kinda like Brandon's Shawn has now. He probably not as beefed up like the old Philip but has a nice swimmer's build. I am hoping that Belle starts realizing she is a woman with sexual needs and looks upon Jed to fulfill them. I mean the last time Shelle had sex together in the barn I found it uninspiring. She just laid there limply and Shawn was a lack of movement. I prefer my sex scenes with a little abandonment. Like when Brooke and Deacon got at it in your office bed while she was pregnant. Kinky.

you are sickening, hehhee
    i dont want belle after Jed... I want her and Shawn together they belong together....woohooo

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list