List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Salem Inn

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Salem Inn

Started by tropical at 2007/01/30 03:10PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 05:11AM, Views: 311, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/01/30 03:10PM
    Salem Inn
    tropical

Why and Steve and Kayla still living at the Salem Inn?

#2   2007/01/30 08:39PM
    Re: Salem Inn
    Darling89For...

Maybe Kayla thinks that it's a good idea to wait until Steve's treated by Marlena with hypnotherapy so that they can figure it out and get it under control before they settle down. Plus, there's so much going on right now with the fam. The idea of looking for a home would seem like a luxury while there is still so much up in the air right now.

#3   2007/01/30 08:45PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Darling89Formula: Maybe Kayla thinks that it's a good idea to wait until Steve's treated by Marlena with hypnotherapy so that they can figure it out and get it under control before they settle down. Plus, there's so much going on right now with the fam. The idea of looking for a home would seem like a luxury while there is still so much up in the air right now.

Well said

#4   2007/01/31 03:39AM
    starbright

Man, if I stayed at the Salem Inn, I would not want to leave! LOL!!! What a beautiful place, if it is affordable, let me know! I will book a room for my husband and myself for our fifteenth wedding anniversary coming up this month on the 22nd!!! LOL!

#5   2007/01/31 05:11AM
    sassafras

Quote starbright: Man, if I stayed at the Salem Inn, I would not want to leave! LOL!!! What a beautiful place, if it is affordable, let me know! I will book a room for my husband and myself for our fifteenth wedding anniversary coming up this month on the 22nd!!! LOL!

Happy Anniversary

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list