Last year Soaps.com's Days of Our Lives section started a wardrobe Q&A. Little did we know it would become so popular! Just one reminder to all: Wardrobe is solely clothing, handbags, footwear and jewelry items. We cannot get you the information on which character used which cell phone or laptop! A sound piece of unsolicited advice - you're better off purchasing a laptop or a cell phone on what is best suited for your needs - not because a soap character uses it. Have a computer savvy friend accompany you to a reputable store for these purchases!
Jamie C asks, On the Jan 7, 08 episode Stephanie was wearing a double stranded silver necklace that I would really like to have. I have been looking for a necklace like that forever it seems but have not found one. If at all possible could you please let me know where they got that necklace from?
No idea, unfortunately but chances are it's either from her own jewelry or Hope Faith Miracles, unless the show has had it forever and can't recall where it's from.
Diane C asks, The past couple of weeks, Sami and Hope have been wearing a beautiful long chain around their necks. Sami wears a ring on hers. Can you tell me where I might be able to purchase this chain and if it's available for purchase?
Hope Faith Miracles and yes, you can purchase them, Diane.
Natalie S asks, On December 24th, Hope was wearing a dress that was black on top and white and silver on the bottom. Where did she get that dress or who is the designer? She was celebrating her birthday and anniversary that was the episode.
Hi Natalie, Hope's black and white baby doll dress was from Neiman Marcus.
Betsy S asks, I love the shirt Sami wore under her cream hoodie sweater. It was kinda of a coral floral shirt/blouse. Where was it purchased?
Hey Betsy, Sami's cream knit hoodie comes from Macy's. The tee underneath is from M. Fredric.
Denise S asks, I was just wondering ...on Days Samantha Brady was wearing a sweater for the Christmas show. Can you tell me where I can get one?
Sorry Denise, we've no idea where that came from.
Jessica D has quite a few questions for us! She asks, I would love to know where Chelsea got the red dress and boots that she was wearing at the Theta house when speaking with Max and Stephanie on December 28th.
Hi Jessica, guess what? Chelsea's red dress and the boots are both from Nordstrom!
* Where does Chloe get the earrings that she was wearing on December 21st when she was talking with Shawn as Chez Rouge?!
As per Days, "Don't know- wardrobe had 'em forever!" Sorry!
* I would also love to know where Sami got the black dress she has been wearing the past couple of days. She was talking with EJ in his apartment.
Sami's black dress is a Catherine Malandrino, which can be found at Saks or Neimans.
* I would also love to know where Billie got her earrings and necklaces when she was talking with Lucas at his apartment on December 21st.
These items are all the actress's own items. We have no idea where she gets them from!
* I would love to know where Chloe got the red dress, shoes and earrings that she was wearing on December 24th and 25th when she was speaking with Phillip in his office and at the party at Chez Rouge.
Chloe's dress was from Banana Republic, her shoes from Nordstrom and her jewelry was from various places… they have a large wardrobe department with items that are recycled, so we can't always find everything out!
* I'd also like to know where Stephanie got her black and gold dress and purple scarf she was wearing at the party at Chez Rouge on December 25th. Also the purple dress that Cordy wore the same day/same time.
Stephanie's dress is from Nanette Lepore but they didn't know where Cordy's dress comes from. Sorry! No idea about the scarf, though it could be Nanette Lepore.
Where can I find the gray and brown/peach sweater Hope wore in the December 11 episode?
"Free People" at Nordstroms, Macy's or Bloomingdales.
* Jessica added this at the end of one of her emails. 'Thanks for all of the help that you may be able to give me. I would really appreciate this. If you don't have time to answer each and every email, although that would be nice, then could you tell me how you find out this information?'
We always wait until the article is posted before we email the link to all who asked questions! I rarely answer them personally - no time, I'm afraid! I have a good relationship with staff on the show. That's where the answers come from.
* I was just wondering if you could tell me where Sami got the purple shirt that she was wearing while she was at the police station on January 7th.
Yes. Sami's purple shirt came from Forever 21.
* I would also like to know where Stephanie got the green shirt that she was wearing on January 7th while speaking with Max.