Duck (as played by Franc Ross on Days of Our Lives)
Useful information about Duck
* Owns the Island restaurant on Tinda Lau - The Bikini Bar.
* Has one daughter, 'Gabby', who runs the restaurant for him.
* Drinks to forget the war.
* Bonds with Philip when Phil gets to the island to take Claire back to Salem with him.
* Shoots Shawn in the shoulder when Shawn tries to leave.
Who's played Duck over the years?
Franc Ross (March 14, 2007 - May 18, 2007)
Current and Past Occupation
Current: Owner of Restaurant/Bar on Tinda Lau
Duck was introduced on an island just outside of Australia when Shawn and Belle landed there with Claire, who had blood poisoning. The man is suspicious of Shawn.
Philip comes to Tinda Lau to get Claire back and bonded over war stories with Duck. Phil agreed to stay watch over Belle and Shawn to ensure they didn't leave the island, but misinterpreted Philip's instructions and wound up shooting Shawn in the shoulder. He was sent to jail and hasn't been seen since.
Flings and Relationships