List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Wow Season finale just wow

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wow Season finale just wow

Started by mommmy at 2014/04/14 10:15PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 12:08PM, Views: 2051, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/04/15 07:55PM
    Re: Wow Season finale just wow
    mommmy

Quote Flying Hawk:
    Quote Lialovessoaps: It was as dynamic as I knew it would be, but I'm not too pleased with it.

I hated seeing Ann cheat (yes kissing another man is cheating) on Bobby with Harris just because he kicked Emma off Southfork. She saw what Emma was doing, how out of control she'd become, and kicked Emma out herself the week before. So why the hurt feelings over him doing it?

Nicholas/Joaquin. I didn't like him tampering with Elena's diaphram. What a creep! So weak and pathetic, and very much not the man he wants the world to think he is. I hope his plan fails.

The biggest disappointment...Pamela. Standing there on her high-horse criticising Sue Ellen for using alcohol to cope with JR's cheating, and then leaving to swallow a bottle of pills. Not to mention kissing Emma, and insisting John Ross make it a three-some. The yuck factor there was at an all time high imo. What happened to b*tch slapping Emma, threatening to shoot John Ross, and even taking a shot at him, then promising to take he and the Ewings down for making a fool of her. Visiting her dad to say he was right to warn her she was living with a nest of liars, and then promising to get him out of prison. Promising him to help Elena get Ewing Global away from the Ewings and with its rightful owners the Barnes and Ramirez's. Who needs wimpy Nicholas when two smart, strong-willed women take a stance. Pills? A three-some?

Emma is such a freak, I no longer enjoy her. What woman with an ounce of decency would ever engage in kissing with her lover's wife? They would have proven to me this girl is work watching again had they let her grab her clothing and leave. If she ends up face down in a pool, I say good riddance.

I really thought I was going to like Heather and Christpher, until I found out she's a mom w/a violent ex-husband. Making her a mom was a turn-off for me, because I wanted her to not have baggage. I wanted Chris to meet a nice down to earth single lady who would be gorgeous, and smart enough that Elena and Pamela would become super jealous once Christopher marries her. I wanted a sweet country romance and got this instead. With a kid in the way and Bo...Heather is a big, NO. They put too much focus on Michael's "kidnapping" imo. I was kinda hoping Bo would take him and not come back until years later when the kid was ready for college.

And then there's the fire. Haven't we seen Southfork go up in flames before after one of Bobby and JR's fights? It was a little disappointing to see them send this home up in flames again. And wasn't Sue Ellen passed out drunk during the first fire as well? I wanted to see a little originality here. Why not have Bo go on a shooting rampage or some other insane act in order to seek revenge?

Sorry to be so critical, but I was just very disappointed in the writing for the first time in three seasons, and had to be honest, and speak up.

I agree with most of what you've said but the only disappoint for me is having to wait until August.

I thought Heather was working Bobby. She is suppose to distract him so he's off his game. She is working for either John Ross, Harris or Joaquin. However she is finding out what they told her about Chris is not true and she's having second thoughts. Remember she came on to Chris before he found out she's married with a kid. She didn't expect Chris to be a nice guy. Now she was to take it slow. Because she knows once Chris finds out, she's history. It will not only be her loss but her sons as well.

Joaquin trying to get Elena pregnant was surprising, not sure what his motives are. Unless he wants to completely destroy any chance of a Elena/Chris reunion.
    If his plan to destroy the Ewings goes south and he can't repay the money he owes the cartel. He won't be around to see this child grow up, if the cartel keeps their promise to kill him.

I loved John Ross and Judith little chat. Imagine what kind of man John Ross would be if he had been raised by her and JR.

Well that Joaquin or whatever his name is has other kids with his wife so maybe he thinks they will be killed and wants another child with someone I don't know not sure what his motive is either. And wow John Ross would be one evil SOB if his mom was Judith Lights character, lol.

#12   2014/04/15 09:06PM
    unlimited

I enjoyed it and can't wait until August. I was surprised at the threesome, but u r right John Ross's expression was priceless. Emma is a skant and I hope she gets what is coming to her and I wish the same for Elena. Sue Ellen is playing this drunk role so well, I hope she wakes up. I think we are in for a lot of drama this next season. See everyone in August...

#13   2014/04/16 05:57AM
    notodo

Quote Flying Hawk:
    Quote Lialovessoaps: It was as dynamic as I knew it would be, but I'm not too pleased with it.

I hated seeing Ann cheat (yes kissing another man is cheating) on Bobby with Harris just because he kicked Emma off Southfork. She saw what Emma was doing, how out of control she'd become, and kicked Emma out herself the week before. So why the hurt feelings over him doing it?

Nicholas/Joaquin. I didn't like him tampering with Elena's diaphram. What a creep! So weak and pathetic, and very much not the man he wants the world to think he is. I hope his plan fails.

The biggest disappointment...Pamela. Standing there on her high-horse criticising Sue Ellen for using alcohol to cope with JR's cheating, and then leaving to swallow a bottle of pills. Not to mention kissing Emma, and insisting John Ross make it a three-some. The yuck factor there was at an all time high imo. What happened to b*tch slapping Emma, threatening to shoot John Ross, and even taking a shot at him, then promising to take he and the Ewings down for making a fool of her. Visiting her dad to say he was right to warn her she was living with a nest of liars, and then promising to get him out of prison. Promising him to help Elena get Ewing Global away from the Ewings and with its rightful owners the Barnes and Ramirez's. Who needs wimpy Nicholas when two smart, strong-willed women take a stance. Pills? A three-some?

Emma is such a freak, I no longer enjoy her. What woman with an ounce of decency would ever engage in kissing with her lover's wife? They would have proven to me this girl is work watching again had they let her grab her clothing and leave. If she ends up face down in a pool, I say good riddance.

I really thought I was going to like Heather and Christpher, until I found out she's a mom w/a violent ex-husband. Making her a mom was a turn-off for me, because I wanted her to not have baggage. I wanted Chris to meet a nice down to earth single lady who would be gorgeous, and smart enough that Elena and Pamela would become super jealous once Christopher marries her. I wanted a sweet country romance and got this instead. With a kid in the way and Bo...Heather is a big, NO. They put too much focus on Michael's "kidnapping" imo. I was kinda hoping Bo would take him and not come back until years later when the kid was ready for college.

And then there's the fire. Haven't we seen Southfork go up in flames before after one of Bobby and JR's fights? It was a little disappointing to see them send this home up in flames again. And wasn't Sue Ellen passed out drunk during the first fire as well? I wanted to see a little originality here. Why not have Bo go on a shooting rampage or some other insane act in order to seek revenge?

Sorry to be so critical, but I was just very disappointed in the writing for the first time in three seasons, and had to be honest, and speak up.

I agree with most of what you've said but the only disappoint for me is having to wait until August.

I thought Heather was working Bobby. She is suppose to distract him so he's off his game. She is working for either John Ross, Harris or Joaquin. However she is finding out what they told her about Chris is not true and she's having second thoughts. Remember she came on to Chris before he found out she's married with a kid. She didn't expect Chris to be a nice guy. Now she was to take it slow. Because she knows once Chris finds out, she's history. It will not only be her loss but her sons as well.

Joaquin trying to get Elena pregnant was surprising, not sure what his motives are. Unless he wants to completely destroy any chance of a Elena/Chris reunion.
    If his plan to destroy the Ewings goes south and he can't repay the money he owes the cartel. He won't be around to see this child grow up, if the cartel keeps their promise to kill him.

I loved John Ross and Judith little chat. Imagine what kind of man John Ross would be if he had been raised by her and JR.

Interesting......you might be on to something. But I hope she's sincere. I prefer Christopher with Heather than with Elena....Dang how many holes did he punch in that diaphragm.. ..like he perforated the thing. Maybe it broke and she had another one,for backup, unknown to him....

#14   2014/04/16 10:12AM
    Flying Hawk

Quote mommmy:
    Quote Flying Hawk:

Well that Joaquin or whatever his name is has other kids with his wife so maybe he thinks they will be killed and wants another child with someone I don't know not sure what his motive is either. And wow John Ross would be one evil SOB if his mom was Judith Lights character, lol.

That's exactly what I was thinking. IMO that makes him a real narcissistic ill responsible POS.

#15   2014/04/16 10:18AM
    Flying Hawk

Quote notodo:
    Quote Flying Hawk:

Interesting......you might be on to something. But I hope she's sincere. I prefer Christopher with Heather than with Elena....Dang how many holes did he punch in that diaphragm.. ..like he perforated the thing. Maybe it broke and she had another one,for backup, unknown to him....

Did you notice he punched holes in two diaphragms? She had one in her bag and one in the draw. Not likely she has a third. Since his's still married, Elena should be smart enough to make him cover up little Joaquin as well.

#16   2014/04/16 12:46PM
    notodo

Quote Flying Hawk:
    Quote notodo:
    Quote Flying Hawk:

Did you notice he punched holes in two diaphragms? She had one in her bag and one in the draw. Not likely she has a third. Since his's still married, Elena should be smart enough to make him cover up little Joaquin as well.

OMGosh! Flying Hawk....you're kidding. I only saw pieces of the show when it aired (too much distraction) so I will watch the entire show, alone....

That goes to show you... a woman should never allow a man to know where she keeps her prophylactics, especially the back up one....

Appreciate the 411...

#17   2014/04/16 05:53PM
    Flying Hawk

Quote notodo:
    Quote Flying Hawk:
    Quote notodo:
    Quote Flying Hawk:

OMGosh! Flying Hawk....you're kidding. I only saw pieces of the show when it aired (too much distraction) so I will watch the entire show, alone....

That goes to show you... a woman should never allow a man to know where she keeps her prophylactics, especially the back up one....

Appreciate the 411...

Rule one when using a diaphragms check for holes. Elena is to trusting. How does it go? If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the pourch. Her whole family is in way over their head.

Sit back and enjoy!

#18   2014/04/17 12:08PM
    david robinson

First of all let me say that I'm no crude, and I'm also a gay male. I have been a "Dallas " fan for a long time. I watched every episode of the original series. So I was really looking forward to the reboot. And well I have been pleasantly surprised on how much I've enjoyed it. Until this last episode, the spring cliffhanger, with the threesome. Not exactly sure what the purpose of that was for. Only to shock the older viewers and let's see how far we can go because we're on cable. I just think you not only alienated the older viewers but longtime viewers as well. Yes this reboot has had a lot steamy sex in the 3 years its been on. And yes even the original had a lot of steamy sex for its time to. Again, don't get me wrong, I'm no prude, and I'm a gay male. But if i wanted gay porn lesbian porn I can find that elsewhere, not a primetime soap opera. Even if it is on cable.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list