List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: I Love John Ross!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Love John Ross!

Started by Jigglea at 2014/04/08 12:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 10:06PM, Views: 631, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/04/08 12:12PM
    I Love John Ross!
    Jigglea

He's so bad that he's good! And he's fine like that too!! Just love love Dallas!!

#2   2014/04/11 08:04AM
    Re: I Love John Ross!
    mommmy

Oh I love him too, he is a cheating scum back but I can't help but love him and he is so hot.

#3   2014/04/12 02:31PM
    Lialovessoaps

I love him too. Boy was he mad at his mama when she pulled the rug from under him, and got Bobby in as the railroad commissioner. Lol He pulled a "JR" and had her put in an institution.

#4   2014/08/01 09:10PM
    maui

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well. Waiting as patient as can for the return of Dallas and I better enjoy each and every since it will be over before know it. What a great show, really is. I know this is a I Love John Ross talk and I am very sorry for this but did I just read on the spoilers or message boards for Aug 18th John Ross and Emma feel bad about Pamela's overdose. What a laugh that is, I don't at all feel bad for John Ross or Emma, they should of thought of this before. Anyone want to talk about John Ross, Emma, Pamela, the show, or be friends email me
    mharralson@me.com

#5   2014/08/14 10:19PM
    unlimited

Quote maui: Hi all,

I hope everyone is well. Waiting as patient as can for the return of Dallas and I better enjoy each and every since it will be over before know it. What a great show, really is. I know this is a I Love John Ross talk and I am very sorry for this but did I just read on the spoilers or message boards for Aug 18th John Ross and Emma feel bad about Pamela's overdose. What a laugh that is, I don't at all feel bad for John Ross or Emma, they should of thought of this before. Anyone want to talk about John Ross, Emma, Pamela, the show, or be friends email me
    mharralson@me.com

I thought one of the rules of the board was spoilers had to be clearly identified so it would be the choice of the reader if they wanted to know or not. I don't like spoilers, I will just wait and see and enjoy. I hope you enjoy the season...

#6   2014/08/18 06:17PM
    maui

Hi all, how is everyone liking this summer opener
    I haven't seen bad boy John Ross this worried in a long time
    mharralson@me.com

#7   2014/08/18 10:06PM
    mommmy

Oh yeah he should be worried, Pamela wants revenge big time, lol.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list