List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Seasons to short.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Seasons to short.

Started by whatapainchoosinanam at 2014/04/08 03:39AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 08:01AM, Views: 456, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/04/08 03:39AM
    Seasons to short.
    whatapaincho...

Maybe I am just getting old but the the heck is with these seasons being less then 2 months long then we have to wait nearly a yr for the next season. I just don't get it. I couldn't remember a darn thing from season 2 except the bombing. This is just so disappointing. To much time in between seasons. What ever happened to the seasons where there was a new show each week, with a some time off in the summer for a break then back at it. There's far to much time between seasons while it's not on. It's never gonna last if they keep up these cheap short seasons. I know if they wait till Feb 2015 for season 4 I won't be tuning in... It's way to much to expect of the fans.

#2   2014/04/08 04:48PM
    Re: Seasons to short.
    hubbardfan

I agree! When they said only 2 more epis I thought, HUH??? Did they even have 10 episodes? I notice other shows are doing it, too; not even a 13-episode season as in years past. Are budgets that low? Instead they throw in these stupid 'filler' shows. It is irritating...

#3   2014/04/11 08:01AM
    Re: Seasons to short.
    mommmy

I thought that too then I researched and this isn't the end of the season its a break then this summer it will be back again.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list