List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: I was shocked

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I was shocked

Started by LucyT at 2014/03/08 02:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/22 10:12AM, Views: 1052, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/03/08 02:52AM
    I was shocked
    LucyT

Harris working for the CIA did not see that one coming!wow is his mother a freak!LOL

#2   2014/03/20 01:44AM
    Re: I was shocked
    Feliciena

Quote LucyT: Harris working for the CIA did not see that one coming!wow is his mother a freak!LOL

That was a shocker as he seems to be such a bad ass. I missed the first show & forgot to watch it this week but was able to record last night but haven't seen it yet. When it first premier I thought I would only watch the first show but was pleasantly surprised how good the show was.

#3   2014/03/22 10:12AM
    Re: I was shocked
    LucyT

Quote Feliciena:
    Quote LucyT: Harris working for the CIA did not see that one coming!wow is his mother a freak!LOL

That was a shocker as he seems to be such a bad ass. I missed the first show & forgot to watch it this week but was able to record last night but haven't seen it yet. When it first premier I thought I would only watch the first show but was pleasantly surprised how good the show was.

I watched mostly out of curiosity the first season.My grandmother loved the original and I watched with her often.My husband and I both enjoy Dallas now.I am usually surprised by something that happens every episode.Never expected a madame s/l.I must be losing my ability to predict plots.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list