List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Falcon Crest Reboot moving forward...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Falcon Crest Reboot moving forward...

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/10 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 01:05PM, Views: 1436, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/10/10 06:00PM
    Falcon Crest Reboot moving forward...
    BringBackStarr

Will keep this brief because it's posted everywhere. Basically William Moses says he was contacted about reprising his role of Cole Gioberti. Casting seems to be kept hush-hush.

The reboot appears to center around Richard (and his sons) owning Falcon Crest----With Cole Gioberti coming back to Tuscany to stake his claim (much as Chase did in the beginning of the original).

Richard would be an "Angela" type character. Cole picking up the "Chase" type role (with his son Joseph---by Melissa).

Oddly enough no mention of the Cumson family---Pilar and Lance...Or Emma and her daughter Angela. Fingers crossed. Show your support anywhere you can post...

#2   2013/10/10 06:40PM
    Re: Falcon Crest Reboot moving forward...
    BringBackStarr

FYI----Amazon has 1.99 episodes of Falcon Crest for anyone who every wants to grab a season. I only mention it in case you didn't know.

#3   2014/08/19 11:20PM
    maui

Hi,

I hope everyone is well. I guess I am too slow to catch on, what is it that you are talking about Falcon Crest for or about, someone in the show coming to Dallas or what?
    mharralson@me.com
    Thank you and have a good day

#4   2014/08/21 01:05PM
    mommmy

I think it would mean Falcon Crest coming back that would be awesome, I loved that show.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list