List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Season THREE spoilers with Exec Producer Cidre~!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Season THREE spoilers with Exec Producer Cidre~!!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/04/17 05:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 03:47PM, Views: 2017, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/04/17 05:08PM
    Season THREE spoilers with Exec Producer Cidre~!!
    BringBackStarr

There is a GREAT article on TVGUIDE with executive Producer Cynthia Cidre...real nice scoop on Pam, Cliff...AND KATHERINE WENTWORTH.....

warning there IS spoiler info...Also dish on how they planned out the season...I was impressed with how open with information this article is...Definite SPOILER and DISHY info...

Wonder about Katherine---Jenna---even Donna Krebbs?...Well this article chats about it...

www.tvguide.com/News/Dallas-Finale-Burning-Questions-1064125.aspx

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/17 05:09PM
    #2   2013/04/17 10:44PM
    Re: Season THREE spoilers with Exec Producer Cidre~!!
    LucyT

Quote BringBackStarr: There is a GREAT article on TVGUIDE with executive Producer Cynthia Cidre...real nice scoop on Pam, Cliff...AND KATHERINE WENTWORTH.....

warning there IS spoiler info...Also dish on how they planned out the season...I was impressed with how open with information this article is...Definite SPOILER and DISHY info...

Wonder about Katherine---Jenna---even Donna Krebbs?...Well this article chats about it...

www.tvguide.com/News/Dallas-Finale-Burning-Questions-1064125.aspx

Thank you

#3   2013/04/18 08:04AM
    kn1231

Great article. Seems like the producers are putting a lot of thought into how they do things with the show. Which is probably why its so good, because they just don't write something and hope for the best.

#4   2013/04/18 04:25PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote kn1231: Great article. Seems like the producers are putting a lot of thought into how they do things with the show. Which is probably why its so good, because they just don't write something and hope for the best.

I was super impressed with the article too...Cynthia Cidre doesnt really "tease" information in interviews...EXAMPLE---talking about Emmas briefcase---She could have easily given the (boring) stay tuned---instead she said they havent decided and are still throwing around ideas...And you are right about the planning---Again, saying she went into the season knowing Chris getting Pams company shares...They are definately not winging it---I am really impressed with how they are weaving the stories to stay true to the original show..I also got a better perspective on Cliff---never thought of him in that context before, glad she explained it...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/18 04:26PM
    #5   2013/04/22 04:53PM
    erinnic

Did the tv guide article mention if John Ross and Pamela will remain a married couple or not? I really want them to remain married and really want to share their life with each other.

#6   2013/04/22 07:29PM
    BringBackStarr

No word on Pam+JonRoss---I like them together too, despite JonR cheating---Men cheat, no biggie---If you know this, youre 10 points ahead of the game.....Look for the mysterious Jaquin to play into the Chris+Elena story though....He will be seen next season...I wouldnt be surprised if Elena sets her sights on Chris next season...

#7   2013/04/24 03:47PM
    hubbardfan

I really like Dallas! This season was very short, but I like how they tied together J.R.'s death w/the rest of the s/l; I agree, I think Elena is gonna stop being the 'good girl' and go to the dark side now that she knows how Jock and J.R. both stole from Digger Barnes and the Ramos's. Cliff had a legit beef back in the day, but hell, he's filthy rich now, why should he care about the Ewings anymore? And to kill your grandbabies...well, that's just low! Pam is gonna have her revenge on daddy dearest!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list