List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Lets Dish a Little...Observations Season 2 and 3!.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lets Dish a Little...Observations Season 2 and 3!.

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/04/16 11:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/17 08:25AM, Views: 818, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/04/16 11:51AM
    Lets Dish a Little...Observations Season 2 and 3!.
    BringBackStarr

First let me say another great season....My biggest complaint would be (yet another) season teasing Pams return and giving us a thud...However, Pam owns a third of Ewing Global---if she is alive (and i think she is)---So they need to get with the program and either deliver (which is what we want, even a recast), or let it go...

Now for the good stuff:

WOW---to PamelaRebecca---From last seasons poor girl lost with loads of secrets, to this seasons rich vixen hooking up preggers with JonRoss---the actress delivered...

Emma is the new Kristen Shepard...Love it...Crazy spells trouble and this chick is plenty of both--and the show gave us the always amazing Judith Light (and Harris) to show us how she got that way....

I know Elena got flack this season---But having her a thorn in the Ewings side at Ewing Global might turn her into next seasons crazy train (with a brain)..She is a wild card with potential...

Not thrilled with Cliff in jail for a crime he didnt commit...But Ok...Lets see how it plays...

JRs killer storyline...I feel a little uncomfortable with the "who done it"---but it was true to the character, so if its good enough for JR its good enough for me...

Sue Ellen---Seriously, we should all be this drop dead gorgeous at any age...She saw the worst of JR---i have a feeling she will struggle next season to put JonRoss on a better path...

Very curious who Chris ends up with next season---I think Emma might be in play for him...

Lets not forget---(especially for Elena)--there are plenty of missing Ewings in the sea who have yet to show up on southforks door...Robert Ewing (val and garys son); and Lucas Ewing (bobby and Jennas son, raised by Ray)...

Overall---another great Dallas season....

PS---bring back Pam!!...at this point I will take a recast..

#2   2013/04/16 08:36PM
    Re: Lets Dish a Little...Observations Season 2 and 3!.
    strange fruit

Yes, let's dish! i agree season 2 was a good season this is a very good show i hope we see a number three. It was however a short season my guess was because of Larry Hagman's passing but i thought they did a real good job handling his death on the show. I didn't think Cliff killed J.R. because that would be too easy a guest considering their past but i didn't even think that it could be Bum who pulled the trigger! It was bittersweet in a way. last night felt like closer. You could really feel the chapter of J.R. Ewing close last night and a new one about to open with the new generation. It really was a farewell to J.R. and to Larry Hagman as Dallas prepares to move on without him. It was sad. For a minute i thought Pam's maid in switzerland might actually be her because they kept on showing her but i don't believe pam's really dead. I read somewhere where Jesse Metcalf stated that Pam wouldn't be in the second season but he never said she wasn't returning to the show in general so season three maybe? Emma is the new kristin. There's alot to this girl that we have seen. she has a wild side, quiet side, and a naughty side. Emma has alot of faces that i'm sure we'll see more of down the road. Elena. Elena has been boring up until last night towards the end where Cliff revealed to her what j.r. did to her family. I look forward to seeing Elena's character next season the most out of anybody because now that she knows what Cliff told her, she will be probaly be the next one coming after the Ewings so that should be interesting. John Ross. what can i say except after seeing him last night with emma, he is his father's son and pamela a ewing wife you know what that means. All in all it was a great fun and exciting season. i hope there will be a season three!

#3   2013/04/16 08:55PM
    BringBackStarr

@ The above poster...I liked alot of what you said...

fyi---I apologize if this has already hit the boards...But Victoria Principal gave an interview to DEADLINE...Here is part of her statement *basically she REFUSES to return*:

NOTE to MODERATORS: this is a released statement by VP---NOT the copyrighted, more detailed story posted on DeadLine...Thanks...

Victoria Principal Statement....

When I filmed Pam’s fatal car accident, for me that was the punctuation mark on my role as Pam. I cannot be held responsible for any choices made by producers, once I left ‘Dallas’, but I do take responsibility for my decision, not to risk tarnishing Bobby & Pam’s love story, with a desperate reappearance. I made this decision a long time ago with a loving and respectful heart for ‘Dallas’, Bobby & Pam and all faithful fans.”

#4   2013/04/16 08:57PM
    BringBackStarr

So with the above statement in play---Made about a month ago....We can only have Pam back with a recast..

#5   2013/04/16 10:26PM
    mommmy

Well if Dallas does come back I doubt Pam will it sure seems like Pam is dead. But I guess you never know but yes it would be a recast.

#6   2013/04/17 07:24AM
    kn1231

Yeah, I really don't think Pam is going to come back. It really feels like they put an end to that on Monday.

I was pretty disappointed in John Ross during the last moments of the show, but I guess he really is JR's son. I don't know much about the original show, but from what I read, JR and Sue Ellen had a bunch of ups and downs and ultimately were making their way back to each other in this new show....so hopefully they will go down this path with John Ross and Pamela. I really hope they are an end game couple.

Not too sure how I am feeling about Emma. I never really like the character, but hopefully next season they do more interesting things with her. Regardless I think she is going to burn John Ross in the end of whatever they are doing together.

I just don't want Pamela back with Chris because I feel like that will shut the door to her and John Ross. The only way I would like this, is if she starts to date Chris and realizes she loves John Ross. I just think John Henderson and Julie Gonzalo have some of the best chemistry I have seen on TV in a while.

Finally, I post this on another topic but I think Elena is an idiot for attempting to go after the Ewings. She knows what they are willing to do to win, and shes is throwing away her relationship with Chris to attempt this battle, totally stupid. But I guess there needs to be a feud, and I can't wait to see the Ewings crush her.

Theres my rant. Hopefully they hurry up and renew this show.

#7   2013/04/17 08:25AM
    LucyT

Quote BringBackStarr: First let me say another great season....My biggest complaint would be (yet another) season teasing Pams return and giving us a thud...However, Pam owns a third of Ewing Global---if she is alive (and i think she is)---So they need to get with the program and either deliver (which is what we want, even a recast), or let it go...

Now for the good stuff:

WOW---to PamelaRebecca---From last seasons poor girl lost with loads of secrets, to this seasons rich vixen hooking up preggers with JonRoss---the actress delivered...

Emma is the new Kristen Shepard...Love it...Crazy spells trouble and this chick is plenty of both--and the show gave us the always amazing Judith Light (and Harris) to show us how she got that way....

I know Elena got flack this season---But having her a thorn in the Ewings side at Ewing Global might turn her into next seasons crazy train (with a brain)..She is a wild card with potential...

Not thrilled with Cliff in jail for a crime he didnt commit...But Ok...Lets see how it plays...

JRs killer storyline...I feel a little uncomfortable with the "who done it"---but it was true to the character, so if its good enough for JR its good enough for me...

Sue Ellen---Seriously, we should all be this drop dead gorgeous at any age...She saw the worst of JR---i have a feeling she will struggle next season to put JonRoss on a better path...

Very curious who Chris ends up with next season---I think Emma might be in play for him...

Lets not forget---(especially for Elena)--there are plenty of missing Ewings in the sea who have yet to show up on southforks door...Robert Ewing (val and garys son); and Lucas Ewing (bobby and Jennas son, raised by Ray)...

Overall---another great Dallas season....

PS---bring back Pam!!...at this point I will take a recast..

I loved the last two seasons of Dallas.I can't wait for next season.You made so many good point that I really haven't much to add.Except Emma reminds me more of Lucy and even though it is hard to watch Cliff in a mexican prison for a crime he didn't commit he DID KILL TWO BABIES and blow the rig knowing his own daughter was on it so he has it coming to him!May he rot!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list