List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Theory (Possible Spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theory (Possible Spoiler)

Started by amberc73 at 2013/04/12 09:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/15 09:20AM, Views: 1146, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/04/12 09:53PM
    Theory (Possible Spoiler)
    amberc73

So I am wondering...

I am wondering if the woman that Christopher is going to end up finding is going to be Katherine instead of Pam. Katherine "supposedly" died when she wrecked her car after hitting Bobby all those years ago....but since that turned out to be a dream then Katherine really wasn't dead and if I remember right after Pam's car accident and plastic surgery, Pam was last seen boarding a Wentworth jet with a woman that matched Katherine's description.
    They keep saying that Katherine is dead (No how has been given) but I think that it is odd that she is being brought up so much lately. I think that Cliff knows that Katherine is alive and therefore that is why there are the 2 bank accounts with identical deposits being made into each. The one that isn't being touched is Pam's account.....The one that is active and being used is Katherine's and maybe Katherine is who REALLY killed JR??????

#2   2013/04/13 07:20PM
    Re: Theory (Possible Spoiler)
    LucyT

Quote amberc73: So I am wondering...

I am wondering if the woman that Christopher is going to end up finding is going to be Katherine instead of Pam. Katherine "supposedly" died when she wrecked her car after hitting Bobby all those years ago....but since that turned out to be a dream then Katherine really wasn't dead and if I remember right after Pam's car accident and plastic surgery, Pam was last seen boarding a Wentworth jet with a woman that matched Katherine's description.
    They keep saying that Katherine is dead (No how has been given) but I think that it is odd that she is being brought up so much lately. I think that Cliff knows that Katherine is alive and therefore that is why there are the 2 bank accounts with identical deposits being made into each. The one that isn't being touched is Pam's account.....The one that is active and being used is Katherine's and maybe Katherine is who REALLY killed JR??????

clever!

#3   2013/04/15 09:20AM
    Re: Theory (Possible Spoiler)
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote LucyT:
    Quote amberc73: So I am wondering...

clever!

yes very clever but i hope not i rather have her dead and the woman is pam. also that even she might have not been there she had been keeping a eye on chris all this time . that jr had been sending her updates as well as picture.that it was harris mother that shot JR. pam comes back and let cliff have it for what he did to her son and to pam. she sides with chris . she tells cliff you should lose it all after what you done.why do you have to keep going after them .that he is just like digger can't admit it was him that lost it all .

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list