List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III.

Started by TimePiece at 2013/04/08 09:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/17 08:49AM, Views: 2833, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/04/17 07:11AM
    Re: Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III.
    kn1231

Quote mommmy: I am sad that John Ross did that to Pamela but I guess he is more like his father then I realized.

I'm still going to hope that somehow Pamela is in on this. I don't want to believe they are going to mess up one of the best things on this show (of course this is my opinion, others may be different).

#22   2013/04/17 07:37AM
    Yale Steam

Quote kn1231:
    Quote mommmy: I am sad that John Ross did that to Pamela but I guess he is more like his father then I realized.

I'm still going to hope that somehow Pamela is in on this. I don't want to believe they are going to mess up one of the best things on this show (of course this is my opinion, others may be different).

You know, what you are saying makes sense. Someone soapchat posted this also:

John Ross puts hand cuffs on her and ties her to the bed, gets off of her and says, "Thank you darln'" and walks out with the briefcase, flowers and bottle of wine. Walks down the hall into a room he shares with Pamela, they laugh, go through the contents of the box, drink campaign and make love.[/[/b

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/17 07:38AM
    #23   2013/04/17 08:07AM
    LucyT

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote kn1231:

John Ross puts hand cuffs on her and ties her to the bed, gets off of her and says, "Thank you darln'" and walks out with the briefcase, flowers and bottle of wine. Walks down the hall into a room he shares with Pamela, they laugh, go through the contents of the box, drink campaign and make love.[/[/b

I hope this happens because I LOVE John Ross and Pamela!

#24   2013/04/17 08:49AM
    kn1231

Quote LucyT:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote kn1231:

I hope this happens because I LOVE John Ross and Pamela!

If that happened, it would be the best. All of us John Ross/Pamela fans need to hold out hope that something like this will happen!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list