List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III.

Started by TimePiece at 2013/04/08 09:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/17 08:49AM, Views: 3164, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/10 11:03PM
    Re: Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III.
    IHeartLizzie

Quote AZChris: Are we sure the marriage is legal?

I ask because---if you go back to Ann's court hearing--when Chris and Pamela broke down and decided to settle, Pam agreed to an annulment for 10% of Ewing in return. Chris' lawyer specifically said, on camera, that the agreement would be finalized "after the birth of the children".

So really two questions here: was Chris and Pam's marriage actually annulled, and does Pam really get to keep the 10% of Ewing?

The answer is yes, yes and yes. We are sure it was legal, the chris and PR marriage was anulled (Clint brought over the annullment papers which was granted by courts), she owns and inherited 10% of Ewing because the babies were 'born' technically even though they eventually died.

#12   2013/04/11 08:03AM
    Yale Steam

I am not a fan/shipper of John Ross and Pamela but I don't hate or dislike watching them. I like Pamela Rebecca with Christopher but John Ross treats her better and very well so far. I hope he doesn't start sleeping around. This marriage was his idea. And I also hope that Pamela did not just sign over her Barnes Global shares to John Ross. I do not want her dependent on the Ewings financially. Sue Ellen was totally dependant on J.R. in that respect back in the day early on.

With 1/3 of Barnes Global she is still richer than the Ewings.

#13   2013/04/11 09:12AM
    grandpadanucci

I do like this couple together! They are both "spunky" and "gutsy" and bring some energy to Dallas.

I love Dallas and the way the story is heading! I wish the daytime soap writers have the same creativity.

#14   2013/04/14 12:32PM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote Yale Steam: I am not a fan/shipper of John Ross and Pamela but I don't hate or dislike watching them. I like Pamela Rebecca with Christopher but John Ross treats her better and very well so far. I hope he doesn't start sleeping around. This marriage was his idea. And I also hope that Pamela did not just sign over her Barnes Global shares to John Ross. I do not want her dependent on the Ewings financially. Sue Ellen was totally dependant on J.R. in that respect back in the day early on.

With 1/3 of Barnes Global she is still richer than the Ewings.

I love Pamela and Christopher to but I don't think the writers are going in that direction right now but I do forsee a John Ross Pamela and Christopher triangle coming up. I can't believe John Ross and Pam are married though. Wow! Didn't see that coming.

#15   2013/04/15 08:07PM
    kn1231

Well I guess it was too good to be true. Although I'm not surprised. Pretty disappointed though because Pamela has been through enough.

Kind of feel like they may be setting up a Chris/Pam reunion.

#16   2013/04/15 08:28PM
    Yale Steam

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III my ass! I was starting to come around to this pairing to that did it for me.

Pamela belongs with Christopher!

#17   2013/04/15 08:38PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote Yale Steam: Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III my ass! I was starting to come around to this pairing to that did it for me.

Pamela belongs with Christopher!

Claps to your post! Right when I was beginning to like John Ross/Pamela, he sleeps with Emma. SMH.

#18   2013/04/15 09:19PM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote kn1231: Well I guess it was too good to be true. Although I'm not surprised. Pretty disappointed though because Pamela has been through enough.

Kind of feel like they may be setting up a Chris/Pam reunion.

I sure hope so! Team Christopher and Pamela!

#19   2013/04/15 09:24PM
    LucyT

I knew with those two we where in for a bumpy ride but I didn't think it would start this soon.GREAT SHOW I LOVED IT!

#20   2013/04/16 10:30PM
    mommmy

I am sad that John Ross did that to Pamela but I guess he is more like his father then I realized.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list