List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III.

Started by TimePiece at 2013/04/08 09:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/17 08:49AM, Views: 3169, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/08 09:04PM
    Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III.
    TimePiece

I am so very happy to see John Ross and Pamela Rebecca tie the knot. She is the perfect wife for him and I do love their chemistry. I just hope that he doesn't be like his daddy and that he does be a faithful and loving husband to her. She deserves at least that much after all that she has been through. I cannot wait until the family finds out about this marriage. I know some of their reactions are going to be very interesting. I know that Sue Ellen will love this. She seems very fond of Pamela anyways. So congrats again to the new Ewing couple.

#2   2013/04/08 09:17PM
    Re: Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. John Ross Ewing III.
    LucyT

I was so excited very Hot couple!

#3   2013/04/08 09:22PM
    kn1231

I was totally not expecting that ending, but I loved it! I agree, I hope that this isn't just a business deal for John Ross or Pamela because I absolutely love this couple!

#4   2013/04/08 10:45PM
    LucyT

I think they really love each other probably won't stop them from stomping all over each other at some point but they are fun to watch.

#5   2013/04/09 12:11PM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote LucyT: I think they really love each other probably won't stop them from stomping all over each other at some point but they are fun to watch.

I agree! They are the JR and Sue Ellen of this generation. That's why Sue Ellen likes her so much she sees herself. A Fighter! Lol. They always says people end up with people like their Parents and this true for both JR and PR. Love these two!

#6   2013/04/09 02:01PM
    Lanie1959

John Ross has definitely found his Sue Ellen and I love it!

#7   2013/04/09 09:47PM
    ngirl26

Quote Lanie1959: John Ross has definitely found his Sue Ellen and I love it!

The problem with that whole analogy is that JR cheated on Sue Ellen more times that I have fingers and toes. Sue Ellen became a falling down alcoholic due to JR's actions. For anyone who has seen the series from the beginning, they would not want that type of union to be repeated. Unfortunately, that is the type of union that think that I am seeing. They both may be in love, but they are both schemers by nature. I do believe that John Ross has found his Sue Ellen, but I'm not so sure that we're going to be having those happy feelings for them for too much longer. Call me skeptical.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/09 09:49PM
    #8   2013/04/09 09:59PM
    LucyT

[quote]Quote ngirl26: [quote]Quote Lanie1959: John Ross has definitely found his Sue Ellen and I love it![/quote]

The problem with that whole analogy is that JR cheated on Sue Ellen more times that I have fingers and toes. Sue Ellen became a falling down alcoholic due to JR's actions. For anyone who has seen the series from the beginning, they would not want that type of union to be repeated. Unfortunately, that is the type of union that think that I am seeing. They both may be in love, but they are both schemers by nature. I do believe that John Ross has found his Sue Ellen, but I'm not so sure that we're going to be having those happy feelings for them for too much longer. Call me skeptical.[/quote

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/09 10:03PM
    #9   2013/04/09 10:14PM
    mommmy

I doubt that it will be always happy for them, they do love each other but they also had ulterior motives for this marriage. But I am enjoying seeing them together, however long it lasts.And I will be enjoying the look on Cliff's face when he finds out.

#10   2013/04/10 11:05AM
    AZChris

Are we sure the marriage is legal?

I ask because---if you go back to Ann's court hearing--when Chris and Pamela broke down and decided to settle, Pam agreed to an annulment for 10% of Ewing in return. Chris' lawyer specifically said, on camera, that the agreement would be finalized "after the birth of the children".

So really two questions here: was Chris and Pam's marriage actually annulled, and does Pam really get to keep the 10% of Ewing?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list