List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: God I hate Elena.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

God I hate Elena.

Started by TimePiece at 2013/04/08 08:56PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/24 11:27PM, Views: 4740, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/03/26 02:57PM
    Re: God I hate Elena.
    unlimited

Quote CHATTERBOX22:
    Quote Merry2: She and her family live on Southfork and act so entitled. She craps on John Ross, then acts like lady of the manor....his family home. She has the nerve to be upset that Sue Ellen was ticked and called on it. Again, why would John Ross mom side with her????? Her brother kills babies and she helps him and gets mad that Chris would be upset....his children were murdered....???????

Her and her family are leaches. I don't see her as worthy enough to be a foe. After all Bobby and Chris have done for her??? And she gets mad??? Believes Cliff???? It's just wrong.

Being the maid and servant is not a leech. Elena did what she learned from the Ewing's sending her brother away, they all would have done the same. Right now she is blinded by anger and resentment. Her father did die while trying to drill for oil right there on south fork. If JR did switch the land and it is possible how would any of us feel??? As far as Christopher I think he needs to grow up, life happens and he always lashes out at Elena, since he returned in season 1, just to try and apologize. So no I don't hate her, I am rooting for her to take them on one HELL of a RIDE. Once Pamela finds out that they did frame her father Barnes, I hope she teams up with Elena and let the women run things for now!!! It would be epic!!!! Just my opinion

Elena is a back stabbing turncoat. None of us know what JR may have done years ago but, we do know that the Ewings (Bobby, Ann, John Ross and Christopher treated her and the mother like family. That is evident by the way she has complete access to the home and the office. They took her back without hesitation, happy to have her back.. Bobby sold her brother that land that he asked for , no problem.
    Elena LIED to Chris, over and over again. Now you may think that her actions are ok because her feelings got hurt. I don't. She knows she is wrong otherwise she wouldn't be sneaking around and lying every chance she gets. This is a person that couldn't forgive John Ross for lying about knowing someone, she has done nothing but lie and cheat this whole season. I hope she gets exactly what she deserves. Skant...

#22   2014/04/08 12:09PM
    Jigglea

3 Words - CANT STAND HER!!!!

#23   2014/04/08 04:31PM
    hubbardfan

Does anyone remember on the original Dallas, that Digger Barnes and Jock Ewing were partners in the oil drilling business; Jock had the business sense, but Digger knew where to find the oil! When they struck oil, Digger went out celebrating and got drunk and couldn't be found, so the next day Jock had to go and file the corporation papers and name the company by himself, so he named it Ewing Oil and cut Digger out entirely b/c he was pissed! That's why Cliff HATES the Ewings! I wouldn't put it past JR to switch plots w/one of the field hands and cheat them out of any Southfork money, and I can see why Elena would be angry; BUT little does she know, she's being played by whatever her lover's name is...so he can smuggle drugs through Southfork; he's going to have Drew killed, and her, too, if she's not careful! He doesn't want one of his kids killed, and he'll throw Elena under the bus if necessary. Next week should be a doozy!

#24   2014/04/11 08:03AM
    mommmy

I don't get Elena at all, I understand why she is mad but this was J.R.'s doing not John Ross or Christopher or Bobby it was J.R. so why get revenge on people who had nothing to do with it. I know I can't stand her anymore.

#25   2014/04/12 02:41PM
    Lialovessoaps

It's Jordana for me. Her acting is really bad, and she doesn't have good chemistry with Jesse or Josh. Elena needs to get over the vendetta, and marry Christopher, then make her mother's life easier as a Ewing wife, but she needs to be recast first. Turning against a family that's always been good to her is terrible, but I would eventually be okay about it if they had the right actress in the role.

#26   2014/04/14 08:50AM
    mommmy

Oh I think she is a very good actress I like her, but I hate what they have done to her character.

#27   2014/04/15 01:08AM
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote kn1231: I think Elena is a complete idiot to throw away her relationship to Chris just to fight a battle she knows she can't win. She knows the Ewings will not lose. Why didn't she just go talk to Chris and Bobby about what she was told, and they probably would have worked something out with her. I guess they really need a feud though, so they'll probably write her as a strong female role for a bit, and then she'll get crushed, and lose everything.

I do like the actress though. Hopefully she can continue to do a good job with a bigger role next season.

Chris dropped Elena not once but a few times. I would like to see them write her as a strong female lead, where she stands on her own without Christopher. He can just play house with Heather. Elena is free now, I want to see her step up and honor her own family, like her mom that is still a servant at the Ewings

#28   2014/09/23 11:23PM
    CHATTERBOX22

Elena was acting like a Ewing getting what she needed no matter the cost. John Ross did the same with Emma in that video which was prove of it. He needed the shipping contract plain and simple. I wish people would stop dogging Elena. Pamela who I love also did more than her share of dirt to get what she needed from Christopher. I say let the ladies give the guys a taste of their own medicine.

#29   2014/09/24 11:27PM
    unlimited

The difference is Elena was a trusted "family" friend, Pam was someone you met last year. There is a HUGH difference. And to a degree, I agree with you about strong women, but, I want them to have some kind of morals. What woman wants to sleep around like John Ross, no one. A smart woman will use her intelligence and wit.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list