List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: God I hate Elena.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

God I hate Elena.

Started by TimePiece at 2013/04/08 08:56PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/24 11:27PM, Views: 4807, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/15 11:27PM
    Re: God I hate Elena.
    LucyT

Quote coxmr1: Some family friend in MExico that she kept referring to throughout this series. Guess they had to come up with something for the younger generation to fight over now.

so we have not seen this character yet?

#12   2013/04/16 07:12AM
    Lanie1959

I have had a hard time relating t Elena but I d have t admit that after last night's eppy she finally has my attention.

#13   2013/04/16 07:49AM
    LucyT

I guess she is going to get revenge.She maybe the perfect pick for this roll after all.I know the actress has always been a good actress loved her on other things she has done.I never really got her on dallas but I think I get it now .It takes me awhile

#14   2013/04/16 10:28PM
    mommmy

Yeah it seems like if there is a another season she will be the next generation of this feud which is just ridiculous.I mean you would think that she would have learned that seeking revenge isnt good but it should be interesting. And I do like the actress she is really good.

#15   2013/04/17 07:14AM
    kn1231

I think Elena is a complete idiot to throw away her relationship to Chris just to fight a battle she knows she can't win. She knows the Ewings will not lose. Why didn't she just go talk to Chris and Bobby about what she was told, and they probably would have worked something out with her. I guess they really need a feud though, so they'll probably write her as a strong female role for a bit, and then she'll get crushed, and lose everything.

I do like the actress though. Hopefully she can continue to do a good job with a bigger role next season.

#16   2013/04/17 08:16AM
    LucyT

Quote kn1231: I think Elena is a complete idiot to throw away her relationship to Chris just to fight a battle she knows she can't win. She knows the Ewings will not lose. Why didn't she just go talk to Chris and Bobby about what she was told, and they probably would have worked something out with her. I guess they really need a feud though, so they'll probably write her as a strong female role for a bit, and then she'll get crushed, and lose everything.

I do like the actress though. Hopefully she can continue to do a good job with a bigger role next season.

It was kind of silly that she just told her brother he should have went to Bobby for help but she is mad as hell and that blinds people sometimes.

#17   2013/04/17 05:17PM
    BellaVida

Quote kn1231: I think Elena is a complete idiot to throw away her relationship to Chris just to fight a battle she knows she can't win. She knows the Ewings will not lose. Why didn't she just go talk to Chris and Bobby about what she was told, and they probably would have worked something out with her. I guess they really need a feud though, so they'll probably write her as a strong female role for a bit, and then she'll get crushed, and lose everything.

EXACTLY! She is acting stupid. Who is she gonna take out her anger on? This is something that supposedly JR did, what does that have to do with Chris? I doubt the rest of the Ewings have any knowledge of that lease switch, that is if its even true. This information is coming from Cliff Barnes of all ppl and we all know he's a snake. Why would he wait until now to expose this. I bet he's trying to get Elena on his side so he could take back control of the company somehow....
    Furthermore, what does it matter to Elena at this point? They had a fight, the engagement wasn't broken. Where's the love, or is money and power more important? She's marrying into a very wealthy family and she's a smart business savvy woman herself. If she's foolish enough to go against the Ewings she just set herself up for disaster...we'll see!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/17 05:20PM
    #18   2013/04/29 10:57PM
    Merry2

She and her family live on Southfork and act so entitled. She craps on John Ross, then acts like lady of the manor....his family home. She has the nerve to be upset that Sue Ellen was ticked and called on it. Again, why would John Ross mom side with her????? Her brother kills babies and she helps him and gets mad that Chris would be upset....his children were murdered....???????

Her and her family are leaches. I don't see her as worthy enough to be a foe. After all Bobby and Chris have done for her??? And she gets mad??? Believes Cliff???? It's just wrong.

#19   2013/05/03 11:57AM
    lindafromwis...

Which one? There is a BIG difference.

Goddess Linda from Wisconsin

#20   2014/03/22 04:12AM
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote Merry2: She and her family live on Southfork and act so entitled. She craps on John Ross, then acts like lady of the manor....his family home. She has the nerve to be upset that Sue Ellen was ticked and called on it. Again, why would John Ross mom side with her????? Her brother kills babies and she helps him and gets mad that Chris would be upset....his children were murdered....???????

Her and her family are leaches. I don't see her as worthy enough to be a foe. After all Bobby and Chris have done for her??? And she gets mad??? Believes Cliff???? It's just wrong.

Being the maid and servant is not a leech. Elena did what she learned from the Ewing's sending her brother away, they all would have done the same. Right now she is blinded by anger and resentment. Her father did die while trying to drill for oil right there on south fork. If JR did switch the land and it is possible how would any of us feel??? As far as Christopher I think he needs to grow up, life happens and he always lashes out at Elena, since he returned in season 1, just to try and apologize. So no I don't hate her, I am rooting for her to take them on one HELL of a RIDE. Once Pamela finds out that they did frame her father Barnes, I hope she teams up with Elena and let the women run things for now!!! It would be epic!!!! Just my opinion

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list