List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: God I hate Elena.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

God I hate Elena.

Started by TimePiece at 2013/04/08 08:56PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/24 11:27PM, Views: 4746, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/08 08:56PM
    God I hate Elena.
    TimePiece

It's bad enough that Pamela's children were sacrificed for this witch and now she is assisting her bomb making brother excape the country and that jab she threw about John Ross and Pamela being together wasn't called for. I am glad that John Ross has move onto a better woman than her and a better looking woman at that. I just wished that it was Elena who was dead instead.

#2   2013/04/09 10:31AM
    Re: God I hate Elena.
    coxmr1

Elena is the worst character added to this show, and Jordana Brewster is probably the worst actor of the bunch.

Ann Ewing is another worthless character in my opinion. I think Brenda Strong is a very capable actress but her role is so poorly written that her character just becomes a shameless afterthought.

#3   2013/04/09 12:36PM
    BellaVida

I don't hate Elena, I just don't like her with Chris, they are soooooo boring together, absolutely no chemistry and they're supposed to be an engaged couple?! It's not believable. They need to bring in a new grl for him to shake things up.

#4   2013/04/09 07:41PM
    Yale Steam

I hate Elena too. But I think Jordana is a good actress though. I am not exactly a fan of John Ross and Pamela but I don't dislike them either. John Ross treats her well so far and at least Pamela Rebecca is Mrs. Ewing two times over and Elena ha not gotten there ONCE and she won't because she and Chris are about to break up in the finale.

#5   2013/04/09 09:55PM
    ngirl26

Quote BellaVida: I don't hate Elena, I just don't like her with Chris, they are soooooo boring together, absolutely no chemistry and they're supposed to be an engaged couple?! It's not believable. They need to bring in a new grl for him to shake things up.

I think that they do have chemistry, but I do think that Chris needs a new woman. Elena is just too much of a wimp for me. Chris needs a woman that won't lie to his face or scheme behind his back. Chris has already been burned once with Pam, now he is about to get burned by Elena. I just hope that he doesn't permanently give up on love after this latest betrayal. Maybe if a new girl comes in to Chris's life, Elena may begin to really fight for him. Now that's a triangle that I would like to see.

#6   2013/04/09 10:16PM
    mommmy

Well I did like her but yeah that jab about John Ross and Pamela wasn't called for especially she Pamela lost her babies. I also thought she was a hypocrite giving Christoper a hard time when he was going to declare his mom dead and then she is helping her brother get away.

#7   2013/04/11 12:17PM
    Debbie F

I do not like the actress that plays Elena. They need to get someone else. I also do not like Bobby's wife Ann. They both ruin the show for me. They do not fit with the rest of the cast.

#8   2013/04/11 05:29PM
    mommmy

Quote Debbie F: I do not like the actress that plays Elena. They need to get someone else. I also do not like Bobby's wife Ann. They both ruin the show for me. They do not fit with the rest of the cast.

They are both great actresses nothing wrong with them at all. Especially Ann love her, she does a great job and definatley fits in with the rest of the cast.

#9   2013/04/15 09:26PM
    LucyT

ON tonights season finally who was elena going to see I am confused?

#10   2013/04/15 09:48PM
    coxmr1

Some family friend in MExico that she kept referring to throughout this series. Guess they had to come up with something for the younger generation to fight over now.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list