List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Reminder to Dallas Fans!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Reminder to Dallas Fans!

Started by kn1231 at 2013/04/08 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/11 09:18AM, Views: 872, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/04/08 06:44AM
    Reminder to Dallas Fans!
    kn1231

The next two Mondays there will be two hours of the show on instead of one. Make sure you plan accordingly, I know you all don't want to miss a minute!

#2   2013/04/08 10:47PM
    Re: Reminder to Dallas Fans!
    LucyT

Quote kn1231: The next two Mondays there will be two hours of the show on instead of one. Make sure you plan accordingly, I know you all don't want to miss a minute!

thank you I thought tonight was the season ender boy was I confused.

#3   2013/04/09 09:25AM
    kn1231

Quote LucyT:
    Quote kn1231: The next two Mondays there will be two hours of the show on instead of one. Make sure you plan accordingly, I know you all don't want to miss a minute!

Next week is the finale, but it too will be 2 hours of the show! I'm gonna miss it while its gone.

#4   2013/04/09 10:02PM
    LucyT

Quote kn1231:
    Quote LucyT:

Next week is the finale, but it too will be 2 hours of the show! I'm gonna miss it while its gone.

I am sad to see it end and can't wait till next season.

#5   2013/04/09 10:12PM
    mommmy

Yeah I just set my DVR to record all new episodes so it knows. I am sure that next week will be really awesome of course I have enjoyed every single episode, love this show.

#6   2013/04/11 09:18AM
    grandpadanucci

Quote LucyT:

So was I, Lucy! I had most definitely seen on the previews that the show was ending the season with two hours this week and was surprised to learn it happens to be next week. Can't wait to see what happens with Pamela Ewing (Christopher's mother).

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list