List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Is there going to be a season 3?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is there going to be a season 3?

Started by ngirl26 at 2013/04/06 01:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/17 02:09PM, Views: 3075, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/06 01:11PM
    Is there going to be a season 3?
    ngirl26

OMG. There has to be a season 3. I am just loving the fact that John Ross and Chris are working together. They just rock as a team. I am loving that Bobby is the patriarch that he was meant to be. I totally want for Chris to take over Barnes Global and take down Cliff and kick his a** for killing his kids. I also want for Chris to dump Elena, because she is dead weight. Maybe if she has to fight for him, then she might get a little interesting. Pam is starting to grow on me again. Both Chris and John Ross need to be girlfriend free for a while though. Let them play the field and get freaky for a while. I'm happy as long as Chris has his shirt off. MMMMMM.

#2   2013/04/06 05:01PM
    Re: Is there going to be a season 3?
    mommmy

I hope so, this is such a good show that I hope it lasts for a long time.

#3   2013/04/07 05:11AM
    kn1231

Quote ngirl26: OMG. There has to be a season 3. I am just loving the fact that John Ross and Chris are working together. They just rock as a team. I am loving that Bobby is the patriarch that he was meant to be. I totally want for Chris to take over Barnes Global and take down Cliff and kick his a** for killing his kids. I also want for Chris to dump Elena, because she is dead weight. Maybe if she has to fight for him, then she might get a little interesting. Pam is starting to grow on me again. Both Chris and John Ross need to be girlfriend free for a while though. Let them play the field and get freaky for a while. I'm happy as long as Chris has his shirt off. MMMMMM.

There is going to be a season 3. Some of the actors posted on twitter that they have finished up season 2, will be taking a small break, and then they will be headed back to Dallas to start filming season 3.

#4   2013/04/07 09:10AM
    mommmy

Thats good to know, I am so happy it is coming back.

#5   2013/04/08 07:04PM
    Barbyboo

Jr junior is so hot!

#6   2013/04/08 09:18PM
    LucyT

I am so glad to read this because I LOVE DALLAS.

#7   2013/04/10 09:38AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Season 2 was originally supposed to be much longer. When Larry Hagman died, they had to write in his death and change the course of the season. Once J.R.'s murder is solved, season 3 will continue with what was originally planned for season 2.

#8   2013/04/10 11:09AM
    AZChris

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: Season 2 was originally supposed to be much longer. When Larry Hagman died, they had to write in his death and change the course of the season. Once J.R.'s murder is solved, season 3 will continue with what was originally planned for season 2.

I'm not sure where you got this information, but it's been pretty clear from the middle of Season 1 that there would be 15 episodes for Season 2. Period. It's clear in press releases from TNT and interviews available online with producers Cynthia Cidre and Mike Robin.

#9   2013/04/14 06:23AM
    Shanook

Yes, there has to be a third season and a fourth and a fifth... This is one of the best shows on television today: great writing by creative writers and wonderful acting by talented actors.

#10   2013/04/14 07:54PM
    mommmy

I am not sure where the person got the info on definately a season 3 because thats not true. I just read an interview with Patrick Duffy it has not been renewed yet for a season 3 so right now it is on the bubble.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list