List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: I don't like John Ross

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I don't like John Ross

Started by whatapainchoosinanam at 2013/04/01 05:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/17 01:48PM, Views: 1673, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/04/16 07:10AM
    Re: I don't like John Ross
    Lanie1959

Quote whatapainchoosinanam:
    Quote kn1231:
    Quote mommmy: Who the hell cares how tall or short he is. He is a great actor and he plays John Ross just beautifully.

I agree. John Henderson is the reason why I watch the show.

Also, actor bashing really doesn't give anyone much creditability. Its just kind of rude.

Oh give me a break. I am not bashing anyone. I am pointing out sue ellen and Jr are both taller people and Jr was a big guy. John Ross doesn't look like he would be a child from them is all I am saying. If you read more into that that's your issue not mine. Don't try and start trouble with me. You don't know me, as I don't know you but you seem to jump all over every post you don't like.. So really???

yes really....any attack on the physical appearance of a character is bashing because the appearance belongs to the actor and your comments about abut his appearance is uncalled for and should be reported

#12   2013/04/17 01:48PM
    Re: I don't like John Ross.. I DO
    Xandra

Quote mommmy: Who the hell cares how tall or short he is. He is a great actor and he plays John Ross just beautifully.

Oh I think John Ross makes the show interesting.so he isn't a big man but he is big in other ways like his personality,HE IS SO MUCH LIKE HIS FATHER WHICH BRINGS CONFLICT TO THE STORY, and the way he raises his eye brow when he is up to something I like the way he holds his body and the way he walks, and he is a real cutie all of these things and more make him an interesting character.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list