List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: I bet Chris was hoping those babies died.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I bet Chris was hoping those babies died.

Started by Logans Rule at 2013/03/25 07:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/02 09:25PM, Views: 1029, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/03/25 07:40PM
    I bet Chris was hoping those babies died.
    Logans Rule

Deep down you have to admit whether you are Christopher fan or not, that he wanted those babies to die. And here's why, with those babies gone he would no longer have any ties to Pamela Rebecca. Secondly, that way he and his "precious" Elena would have a fresh start and have babies of their own. Chris really didn't want those babies from the get go and he was hoping that the babies would die so that he could be free of PB altogether.

#2   2013/03/25 07:44PM
    Re: I bet Chris was hoping those babies died.
    kn1231

Quote Logans Rule: Deep down you have to admit whether you are Christopher fan or not, that he wanted those babies to die. And here's why, with those babies gone he would no longer have any ties to Pamela Rebecca. Secondly, that way he and his "precious" Elena would have a fresh start and have babies of their own. Chris really didn't want those babies from the get go and he was hoping that the babies would die so that he could be free of PB altogether.

Are we watching the same show? I am not Christopher fan by any means, but he did everything he could to make sure those babies came out alive.

#3   2013/03/25 11:20PM
    ngirl26

Quote kn1231:
    Quote Logans Rule: Deep down you have to admit whether you are Christopher fan or not, that he wanted those babies to die. And here's why, with those babies gone he would no longer have any ties to Pamela Rebecca. Secondly, that way he and his "precious" Elena would have a fresh start and have babies of their own. Chris really didn't want those babies from the get go and he was hoping that the babies would die so that he could be free of PB altogether.

Are we watching the same show? I am not Christopher fan by any means, but he did everything he could to make sure those babies came out alive.

I have to agree, he loved those babies.

#4   2013/03/27 10:44AM
    Ebybrowempoly

he has a heart something most of them don't .he loves his babies.

#5   2013/04/02 09:25PM
    mommmy

Wow you are so wrong. He never wanted those babies to die, he loved them and he mourns their loss.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list