List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: I hope that Pamela Rebecca makes them all pay!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope that Pamela Rebecca makes them all pay!

Started by Logans Rule at 2013/03/25 07:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/02 09:22PM, Views: 1106, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/03/25 07:35PM
    I hope that Pamela Rebecca makes them all pay!
    Logans Rule

I think that Pamela Rebecca should make them all pay if something happens to her babies. Starting with Christopher who just had to have that contract at any costs. Then I want her to make Drew pay for building that bomb in the first place, and I don't care if he did it out of fear of his sister losing her life. He should have went to the authorities if he thought that his sister was in any danger. And right after PB is done with him, I want her to unleash her wrath unto Ryland and her father for orchestrating this in the first place. And after all of that is done, I want her to make Elena's life a living hell. There should be some payback all around for who ever is responsible for what happened to PB and her children. In fact, I hope that PB sues the pants off of Ewing Energies and takes the company for herself.

#2   2013/03/25 07:38PM
    Re: I hope that Pamela Rebecca makes them all pay!
    kn1231

Quote Logans Rule: I think that Pamela Rebecca should make them all pay if something happens to her babies. Starting with Christopher who just had to have that contract at any costs. Then I want her to make Drew pay for building that bomb in the first place, and I don't care if he did it out of fear of his sister losing her life. He should have went to the authorities if he thought that his sister was in any danger. And right after PB is done with him, I want her to unleash her wrath unto Ryland and her father for orchestrating this in the first place. And after all of that is done, I want her to make Elena's life a living hell. There should be some payback all around for who ever is responsible for what happened to PB and her children. In fact, I hope that PB sues the pants off of Ewing Energies and takes the company for herself.

The only one who has done any wrong to Pamela is her father, Ryland and Drew. Chris wanting that contract did nothing to her, and Elena has done nothing to her.

#3   2013/03/25 11:23PM
    ngirl26

Quote Logans Rule: I think that Pamela Rebecca should make them all pay if something happens to her babies. Starting with Christopher who just had to have that contract at any costs. Then I want her to make Drew pay for building that bomb in the first place, and I don't care if he did it out of fear of his sister losing her life. He should have went to the authorities if he thought that his sister was in any danger. And right after PB is done with him, I want her to unleash her wrath unto Ryland and her father for orchestrating this in the first place. And after all of that is done, I want her to make Elena's life a living hell. There should be some payback all around for who ever is responsible for what happened to PB and her children. In fact, I hope that PB sues the pants off of Ewing Energies and takes the company for herself.

Oh man. The only one at fault is Cliff and Ryland...and that b**** Drew for not going to Bobby when he first got threatened. I personally hope that Christopher and Bobby deal with them accordingly. Cliff killed his own grandkids. That is too low.

#4   2013/03/26 08:18AM
    LucyT

I was so sad I hope Cliff pays for what he did to his own daughter and grandchildren.

#5   2013/03/27 10:42AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote LucyT: I was so sad I hope Cliff pays for what he did to his own daughter and grandchildren.

i hope she turns on daddy and makes him lose it all.

#6   2013/03/29 11:07PM
    Cimpala05

Not sure what episode you were watching, but from the one that I saw, the only person(s) responsible for Pamela Rebecca losing her babies were Ryland and her own father, Cliff. THEY were the ones that planned to take down Ewing Energies. The rig didn't explode because of the methane. Her own father had it sabotaged...even AFTER he found out that she was on it, he gave the order to his henchman to "blow it up!" As for Drew, I would almost feel sorry for him, if I didn't think that he was a coward! He was so hell bent on getting his father's land back that he allowed himself to be bought, then blackmailed, by the dirtiest of them all...Cliff Barnes! So if there is any wrath to be released, HE is the one that it should be directed towards! I mean, to endanger the lives of your own child, and your unborn grandchildren, for the sake of revenge...you can't get any lower than that!

#7   2013/04/01 12:13PM
    Ebybrowempoly

ryland is a dog but its cliff who gave the ok to do it knowing she was there. so cilff is to blmae an di hope she finds out and takes daddy down.ryland didn't want it done because pam was there.

#8   2013/04/02 09:22PM
    mommmy

I mean Ryland needs to pay too, but yeah Cliff is the one that knew his daughter was on the rig and he still gave the go ahead. His daughter could have been killed, his grandchildren were killed and he couldn't care less, he is a monster. I really hope he pays big time.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list