List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Julie Gonzalo (contains spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Julie Gonzalo (contains spoiler)

Started by kn1231 at 2013/03/25 07:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/05 08:19AM, Views: 2174, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/03/25 07:31PM
    Julie Gonzalo (contains spoiler)
    kn1231

Just wanted to create a thread commending Julie on her work as Pamela. She is such a great actress. After tonight, she is my favorite on the show.

The last scene where she lost the babies was so well acted that I was so broken up over it. I can't wait until next week!

#2   2013/03/25 07:51PM
    Re: Julie Gonzalo (contains spoiler)
    cards1

ICAM her acting was great. I hope her and John Ross get together.

#3   2013/03/26 08:55AM
    LucyT

I thought her acting was great as well so sad.I hope she and john Ross get together also.

I did really love her with Chris at the start though.

#4   2013/03/30 10:45AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote LucyT: I thought her acting was great as well so sad.I hope she and john Ross get together also.

I still really want her with Chris. They are sooo Romeo and Juliet to me. And John Ross is more Tibilt though I am a Pamela Rebecca n John Ross shipper too. I just want my Romeo and Juliet though Can't help it!

#5   2013/04/02 09:24PM
    mommmy

It was heartbreaking seeing her reaction to her losing the baby. She is a great actress, I loved her in this movie Christmas with the Kranks, with Tim Allen that was a funny movie.

#6   2013/04/04 07:37AM
    kn1231

Quote IHeartLizzie:
    Quote LucyT: I thought her acting was great as well so sad.I hope she and john Ross get together also.

I still really want her with Chris. They are sooo Romeo and Juliet to me. And John Ross is more Tibilt though I am a Pamela Rebecca n John Ross shipper too. I just want my Romeo and Juliet though Can't help it!

I really liked her with Chris at first. But then they semi paired her up with John Ross and I couldn't help but this that is the perfect pair.

With that being said, if they do end up pairing her back up with Chris I am really hoping they do not put John Ross and Elena back together. They were another couple I liked at first, but she treated him so poorly, so I do not want to see a reunion.

#7   2013/04/04 08:20AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote kn1231:
    Quote IHeartLizzie:

I really liked her with Chris at first. But then they semi paired her up with John Ross and I couldn't help but this that is the perfect pair.

With that being said, if they do end up pairing her back up with Chris I am really hoping they do not put John Ross and Elena back together. They were another couple I liked at first, but she treated him so poorly, so I do not want to see a reunion.

Oh I don't think John Ross is going back to Elena. I think he is going to fight for Pamela in a Chris Pamela John Ross triangle. This triangle is more dynamic then the borelena one. Chris will realize he loves her when it is too late and John will not want to let her go. I doubt they will get the annulment or divorce though.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/04 08:21AM
    #8   2013/04/05 08:19AM
    LucyT

Quote IHeartLizzie:
    Quote kn1231:
    Quote IHeartLizzie:

Oh I don't think John Ross is going back to Elena. I think he is going to fight for Pamela in a Chris Pamela John Ross triangle. This triangle is more dynamic then the borelena one. Chris will realize he loves her when it is too late and John will not want to let her go. I doubt they will get the annulment or divorce though.

The three of them are so dynamic it is hard to choose.I love to watch them act and I am into both couples.I hate it when I can't make up my mind Makes for a good soap though

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/05 08:20AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list