List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Anyone else notice this?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anyone else notice this?

Started by ShermanHolmes at 2013/03/21 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/26 09:58AM, Views: 1462, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/03/21 10:34AM
    Anyone else notice this?
    ShermanHolmes

Has anyone noticed what looks like large art glass paperweights in unusual abundance? I could understand if it were a Ewing family thing of some kind....there is one on Bobby's desk and one on Sue Ellen's desk....but there is also one on the desk of the woman in charge of approving or rejecting Christopher's methane contract with the city.

So, what's up with those? Any theories?

#2   2013/03/21 11:40AM
    Re: Anyone else notice this?
    LucyT

Quote ShermanHolmes: Has anyone noticed what looks like large art glass paperweights in unusual abundance? I could understand if it were a Ewing family thing of some kind....there is one on Bobby's desk and one on Sue Ellen's desk....but there is also one on the desk of the woman in charge of approving or rejecting Christopher's methane contract with the city.

I haven't noticed but now I will be looking for them.

#3   2013/03/24 11:56PM
    LuckyPenny

Quote LucyT:
    Quote ShermanHolmes: Has anyone noticed what looks like large art glass paperweights in unusual abundance? I could understand if it were a Ewing family thing of some kind....there is one on Bobby's desk and one on Sue Ellen's desk....but there is also one on the desk of the woman in charge of approving or rejecting Christopher's methane contract with the city.

I haven't noticed but now I will be looking for them.

Me too 😊

#4   2013/04/26 09:58AM
    ShermanHolmes

So I'm watching the new show 'Hannibal' last night and what does Jack have sitting on his desk? A big glass paperweight. It's freaky. I mean, is this a sudden trend that I've not heard about....a big glass paperweight for that 'power desk' look?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list