List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: the meaner they are

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

the meaner they are

Started by LucyT at 2013/03/20 10:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/26 08:14AM, Views: 833, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/03/20 10:05PM
    the meaner they are
    LucyT

Judith is so cold and controling I hope that long fall down the staires killed her.

She is one of the creepiest characters do you think she is dead?

#2   2013/03/21 09:59PM
    Re: the meaner they are
    mommmy

She is so creepy and I don't like Ryland but I cheered when he pushed or maybe accidently pushed pushed her but in any case I am glad it happened and I hope she is dead.

#3   2013/03/22 06:14PM
    LucyT

Quote mommmy: She is so creepy and I don't like Ryland but I cheered when he pushed or maybe accidently pushed pushed her but in any case I am glad it happened and I hope she is dead.

As soon as I saw those stairs I said their she goes.I cheered to.To bad she didn't drag him along with her

#4   2013/03/22 09:27PM
    mommmy

Quote LucyT:
    Quote mommmy: She is so creepy and I don't like Ryland but I cheered when he pushed or maybe accidently pushed pushed her but in any case I am glad it happened and I hope she is dead.

As soon as I saw those stairs I said their she goes.I cheered to.To bad she didn't drag him along with her

Oh yeah that would have been so sweet, lol.

#5   2013/03/24 11:53PM
    LuckyPenny

Who'da thunk Judith Light could play such a meanie? As mean as her own son is, she shoulda known not to taunt him right at the top of the stairs. ByeBye. Yes, It really woulda been sweet if they had both gone down!!

#6   2013/03/26 06:22AM
    Blue Jay

Every Person on this creepy show is creepy!Except Bobby .Show or Story,but don't watch it is only bad for the health!
    I rather watch the Walking death.....

#7   2013/03/26 08:14AM
    LucyT

Quote LuckyPenny: Who'da thunk Judith Light could play such a meanie? As mean as her own son is, she shoulda known not to taunt him right at the top of the stairs. ByeBye. Yes, It really woulda been sweet if they had both gone down!!

after tonights show with her in the hospital she should win something for being the scariest soap villaness ever.
    I wonder where they are sending her.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list