List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Lee Majors joins show..Is he new or Re-Cast Dusty?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lee Majors joins show..Is he new or Re-Cast Dusty?

Started by SpoilerCindy at 2013/03/17 10:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/26 09:02AM, Views: 1424, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/03/17 10:36PM
    Lee Majors joins show..Is he new or Re-Cast Dusty?
    SpoilerCindy

Just curious if anyone has heard?...Lee Majors has been cast as an old flame of SueEllens...Wondered if it was possibly Dusty Farlow or someone new? Looked thru this thread to see if anyone posted and didnt see anything...

#2   2013/03/17 10:43PM
    Re: Lee Majors joins show..Is he new or Re-Cast Dusty?
    SpoilerCindy

FUN TRIVIA (that has nothing to do with this thread)...Just read the show ALTERNATES between Josh Hutcherson and Jesse Metcalfe for top billing in the opening credits, in each of the Dallas Episodes, since the show doesnt alphabetize like the original show credits..Never heard of a show doing that before...

#3   2013/03/18 09:31PM
    LucyT

Quote SpoilerCindy: Just curious if anyone has heard?...Lee Majors has been cast as an old flame of SueEllens...Wondered if it was possibly Dusty Farlow or someone new? Looked thru this thread to see if anyone posted and didnt see anything...

I noticed him in the preview for next weeks show but I don't know anything else.

#4   2013/03/19 08:33PM
    Barbyboo

He was the bionic man about 40 years ago right? I thought he retired haven't seen him in years...he was kinda cute back when..

#5   2013/03/21 10:08PM
    mommmy

Quote Barbyboo: He was the bionic man about 40 years ago right? I thought he retired haven't seen him in years...he was kinda cute back when..

Yep actually Six Million Dollar Man and I absolutely loved him back then, I had a doll of him and the bionic woman. I am looking forward to seeing him.

#6   2013/03/22 06:11PM
    LucyT

Quote mommmy:
    Quote Barbyboo: He was the bionic man about 40 years ago right? I thought he retired haven't seen him in years...he was kinda cute back when..

Yep actually Six Million Dollar Man and I absolutely loved him back then, I had a doll of him and the bionic woman. I am looking forward to seeing him.

I loved those shows when I was young.Did you ever play bionic woman and run around the yard in slow motion ?

#7   2013/03/22 09:28PM
    mommmy

Quote LucyT:
    Quote mommmy:

I loved those shows when I was young.Did you ever play bionic woman and run around the yard in slow motion ?

OMG I so did that. I lived in a trailer and I would run around the trailer in slow motion and make that sound, lol.

#8   2013/03/24 02:10PM
    LucyT

Quote mommmy:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote mommmy:

OMG I so did that. I lived in a trailer and I would run around the trailer in slow motion and make that sound, lol.

I should try that now and see if my kids think I have lost it

#9   2013/03/24 06:55PM
    mommmy

Quote LucyT:
    Quote mommmy:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote mommmy:

That would be funny and yeah they would probably think you are a little crazy, lol.

#10   2013/03/26 09:02AM
    LucyT

Quote mommmy:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote mommmy:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote mommmy:

That would be funny and yeah they would probably think you are a little crazy, lol.

I did it my teens rolled their eyes and walked away my littles started following me like we where playing follow the leader and my husband joined in by throwing a bolder/pillow in slow motion at our teens My husband is the only one who knew what I was doing of course

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/26 09:04AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list