List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: J.R. was looking for Pam...Any guesses why?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

J.R. was looking for Pam...Any guesses why?

Started by SpoilerCindy at 2013/03/13 09:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/21 12:27PM, Views: 1243, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/03/13 09:15PM
    J.R. was looking for Pam...Any guesses why?
    SpoilerCindy

I wish I had a guess. Wouldnt be surprised to find out Pam pulled the trigger though, or even if JR and Pam came face to face in Abi Dabi...

#2   2013/03/20 08:33AM
    Re: J.R. was looking for Pam...Any guesses why?
    Ebybrowempoly

after all this time yes it would be sweet. ot sue why he was looking for her . after all he hated her so much.if she is alive why stay away from her son.

#3   2013/03/21 03:33AM
    LucyT

I can't imagine maybe he was trying to right some wrong he did to her or Bobby or Christopher.Maybe He wants her help against her Brother.I am just wondering if Pam is found who will play her.

#4   2013/03/21 04:32AM
    rg4949

Adopted mom, Pam is suppose to be "dead". Could be a wild goose chase like when JR sent Pam off chasing after a very "dead" Mark, in season eight.

With Chris off on that chase, his methane project could grind to a halt and that would give John Ross & Sue Ellen their chance to bring Pambelle on side & take over Ewing Energies.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/21 04:33AM
    #5   2013/03/21 12:27PM
    SpoilerCindy

Victoria Principal is a successful businesswoman, doesnt need the money or the job..But I do think we havent seen the last of Pam. TOO MANY STORYLINE POSSIBILITIES....Morgan Fairchild was the original Jenna Wade, before Pricilla Pressley. There is a precedent. fingers crossed. The "woman who killed J.R." would be pretty tough to pass up for someone who loved the show like VP did, and this would really add to the war of the Chris and JonRoss--seriously, ones mom killed the others dad?.Thats a goldmine for a writer...IMHO

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list