List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: For being the son of an alcoholic, John Ross...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

For being the son of an alcoholic, John Ross...

Started by RoseDeWBu at 2013/03/12 10:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/20 08:40AM, Views: 1049, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/03/12 10:28AM
    For being the son of an alcoholic, John Ross...
    RoseDeWBu

...can sure knock back the booze!

And now he's taking Emma's PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION - washing them down with bourbon and branches?

And I'd have to buy a whole new car if I found out that John Ross and Emma "christened" my backseat like that! They barely KNOW each other, for crying out loud!

#2   2013/03/12 12:48PM
    Re: For being the son of an alcoholic, John Ross...
    TheBluebird

Quote RoseDeWBu: ...can sure knock back the booze!

And now he's taking Emma's PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION - washing them down with bourbon and branches?

And I'd have to buy a whole new car if I found out that John Ross and Emma "christened" my backseat like that! They barely KNOW each other, for crying out loud!

John Ross was in terrible pain & Emma took advantage of that. She had been watching him from the get-go. I love John Ross and JR was dear to my heart from the first episode in the 70's. I never missed a single show. We will all miss Larry terribly. I cried my eyes out during this episode. The writers did a fabulous job. I'm going to watch it again tonight with my husband so I can get another good cry.

#3   2013/03/12 01:26PM
    RoseDeWBu

I feel like I got a chance to say goodbye to Mr. Hagman by watching that episode.

I'll always be grateful to "Dallas" for allowing me to attend J.R.'s funeral - it was a double goodbye.

#4   2013/03/12 08:52PM
    mommmy

Yeah I definately felt she took advantage of him, I don't think she is as sweet and innocent as she appears to be. I also cried it was just so sad, loved Larry Hagman.

#5   2013/03/13 08:29AM
    LucyT

I was shocked she took advantage of him I wonder if she's done THAT before or if she is making up for lost time

#6   2013/03/13 08:23PM
    mommmy

Quote LucyT: I was shocked she took advantage of him I wonder if she's done THAT before or if she is making up for lost time

You know your probably right about that, as much as her dad and grandmother have sheltered her and controlled her she probably is making up for lost time.

#7   2013/03/14 01:26PM
    LucyT

Quote mommmy:
    Quote LucyT: I was shocked she took advantage of him I wonder if she's done THAT before or if she is making up for lost time

You know your probably right about that, as much as her dad and grandmother have sheltered her and controlled her she probably is making up for lost time.

I thought so to she sure picked one heck of a way to start.

#8   2013/03/15 09:51PM
    mommmy

Quote LucyT:
    Quote mommmy:

Oh yeah can't blame her at all, lol.

#9   2013/03/17 01:31AM
    LuckyPenny

Quote mommmy:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote mommmy:

Oh yeah can't blame her at all, lol.

True Dat! 💋

#10   2013/03/20 08:40AM
    Ebybrowempoly

i feel for the girl . she has been locked away from her family told her mother left her all kinds of stuff. i bet if she gets off those pills and stays awy from her dadd and grandmother she might be ok. but if john ross didn't want to be with her he wouldn't. after all he is his daddy son.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list