List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Dallas Recap - JR's Masterpiece is Live!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dallas Recap - JR's Masterpiece is Live!

Started by HollieD at 2013/03/11 07:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/13 10:25AM, Views: 806, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/03/11 07:58PM
    Dallas Recap - JR's Masterpiece is Live!
    HollieD

Was JR's funeral everything the big man would have wanted or were people not drunk enough? Dallas recap: JR's Masterpiece.

#2   2013/03/12 12:55PM
    Re: Dallas Recap - JR's Masterpiece is Live!
    TheBluebird

Quote HollieD: Was JR's funeral everything the big man would have wanted or were people not drunk enough? Dallas recap: JR's Masterpiece.

I'll say one thing - when Cliff Barnes crashed the funeral, I think JR would have wanted the daylights kicked out of Barnes. His daughter Pamela just walks him out? Not good enough.

I also wish that Merle Haggard was there to play a couple of songs. JR would have loved that. Lord I'm going to miss him terribly.

#3   2013/03/12 01:09PM
    Lanie1959

I loved the episode it was brawling like a baby through most of it.

#4   2013/03/12 08:55PM
    mommmy

I loved it too, I was crying alot as well. I will miss him, but I think Larry Hagman would approve of how this storyline is coming along. It is so intriguing as to what is going on and I can hardly wait to find out what JR had for Bobby.

#5   2013/03/13 08:30AM
    LucyT

I was crying also but I loved it.

#6   2013/03/13 08:33AM
    LucyT

Quote TheBluebird:
    Quote HollieD: Was JR's funeral everything the big man would have wanted or were people not drunk enough? Dallas recap: JR's Masterpiece.

I'll say one thing - when Cliff Barnes crashed the funeral, I think JR would have wanted the daylights kicked out of Barnes. His daughter Pamela just walks him out? Not good enough.

I also wish that Merle Haggard was there to play a couple of songs. JR would have loved that. Lord I'm going to miss him terribly.

The writers where probably worried about what veiwers would think/say if one of those young guys kicked an old mans butt.I wish someone would have knocked him DOWN

#7   2013/03/13 10:25AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

It was a great episode and tribute to Larry Hagman, but I wish more characters from the original series had been there. Where was JR's oldest son, James Beaumont? Where were Jenna and Donna? They should have been there for Bobby and Ray. Why weren't there any scenes in the epsiode with Lucy and Gary together as father and daughter?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list