List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Why We Love Chris & Pamela Rebecca Ewing (Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why We Love Chris & Pamela Rebecca Ewing (Fans)

Started by IHeartLizzie at 2013/03/09 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/22 04:00AM, Views: 2285, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/04/15 08:40PM
    Re: Why We Love Chris & Pamela Rebecca Ewing (Fans)
    ShadamNuke09

I am rooting for a Chris/Pamela reunion harder than ever after that finale!!!

#12   2013/04/15 09:15PM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote ShadamNuke09: I am rooting for a Chris/Pamela reunion harder than ever after that finale!!!

Me too! She is too good for that dirty dog John Ross! Plus atleast Pamela cared and loved Chris enough not to ultimately go through with her Father's plans for Christopher but that witch Elena is selfish and power hungry. Pamela did everything for love but Elena threw away love for selfishness greed and power. I think she should have turned Drew in. He helped kill Chris' babies with his then wife Pamela! I hope Chris and Pam join up to take Elena down! And I hope Chris fights John Ross for Pam. I hope Pam takes John Ross' half of Southfork in a divorce but I really dont want them married that long so I hope she gets an annullment based on fraud. It's obvious he didn't marry her out of love!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/15 09:16PM
    #13   2013/04/15 10:28PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote IHeartLizzie:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: I am rooting for a Chris/Pamela reunion harder than ever after that finale!!!

Me too! She is too good for that dirty dog John Ross! Plus atleast Pamela cared and loved Chris enough not to ultimately go through with her Father's plans for Christopher but that witch Elena is selfish and power hungry. Pamela did everything for love but Elena threw away love for selfishness greed and power. I think she should have turned Drew in. He helped kill Chris' babies with his then wife Pamela! I hope Chris and Pam join up to take Elena down! And I hope Chris fights John Ross for Pam. I hope Pam takes John Ross' half of Southfork in a divorce but I really dont want them married that long so I hope she gets an annullment based on fraud. It's obvious he didn't marry her out of love!

I'm not gonna lie, I looooove me some John Ross. But he needs to stay single. I was tweeting during the show. I said: Elena is boring, but she sure is sneaky. To leave the phone out in plain sight like that was so stupid.

One of my fave parts was the screaming rant Chris directed at Elena. She totally deserved that. That Chris/Pam scene toward the end is what gives me hope that they will reunite. I was totally expecting Chris to be a snarky smarta$$ toward her, but he was so sweet. When he said he was happy for her, he meant that. The Elena pimping and John Ross love from Pamela I could have done without.

Chris/Pamela #DallasSeason3.

#14   2014/02/28 11:52AM
    IHeartLizzie

Gosh I can't help but hope that Pamela Rebecca & Chris get back together this season. I hope they are endgame & I so hope & wish that they are able to have another baby together. I am just not feeling Pamela Rebecca with John Ross. She has more of a back bone & is more dynamic with Christopher. Their fights have more passion & their love is deeper. Please writers bring these two dynamic players back together. They are boring when they are paired with other people & John Ross sucks the life out of & makes her weak.

#15   2014/03/22 04:00AM
    CHATTERBOX22

I like these two together, however someone posted Elena was selfish because she did not turn her brother in. Maybe, but let's be real The Ewing's would have and have done the same to protect the family.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list