List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Why We Love Chris & Pamela Rebecca Ewing (Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why We Love Chris & Pamela Rebecca Ewing (Fans)

Started by IHeartLizzie at 2013/03/09 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/22 04:00AM, Views: 2428, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/03/09 11:41AM
    Why We Love Chris & Pamela Rebecca Ewing (Fans)
    IHeartLizzie

I love them because they are so wrong they are right. I see so much more passion in his eyes for Pamela Rebecca than for Elena. Pam and Chris are the wrong kind of right. Last week when he took her to the track my heart fluttered when he asked her to believe in him. When he looks at her you can see love and hurt in his eyes. He loves her but he is so scared of getting hurt again. Elena is not the woman for him. They have 0 chemistry! I see a huge fight for Pamela Rebecca's heart coming up and I cant wait. Chris better step up because John Ross is giving him a good fight. Right now she is still deeply in love with him. Let John Ross get in her heart and he will no longer be ahead in this love game. He better get his head in this game and fight for his wife!

#2   2013/03/09 04:14PM
    Re: Why We Love Chris & Pamela Rebecca Ewing (Fans)
    LucyT

Chris is so handsome.I loved the scene a few weeks ago where she let him touch her belly to feel the babies.

I tend to root for the bad girls/guy with a heart so This girl is right up my alley

I love John Ross also kind of a win win for me

Dallas is great!

#3   2013/03/09 06:18PM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote LucyT: Chris is so handsome.I loved the scene a few weeks ago where she let him touch her belly to feel the babies.

I tend to root for the bad girls/guy with a heart so This girl is right up my alley

Dallas is great!

Me too! Love your analogy of the bad girl being reformed by the good guy. That's who they are I am a fan of John Ross and PR too. It's soo hard because all 3 of them have great Chemistry. All in all I just want Pamela Rebecca to get what she wants and she wants and loves Chris as of now.

#4   2013/03/09 09:14PM
    LucyT

Quote IHeartLizzie:
    Quote LucyT: Chris is so handsome.I loved the scene a few weeks ago where she let him touch her belly to feel the babies.

Dallas is great!

Me too! Love your analogy of the bad girl being reformed by the good guy. That's who they are I am a fan of John Ross and PR too. It's soo hard because all 3 of them have great Chemistry. All in all I just want Pamela Rebecca to get what she wants and she wants and loves Chris as of now.

I bet they will have two beautiful babies.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/09 09:15PM
    #5   2013/03/12 06:28AM
    Yale Steam

I'm a fan too! I love these two together.

#6   2013/03/30 10:38AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote LucyT:
    Quote IHeartLizzie:

Dallas is great!

I bet they will have two beautiful babies.

They would have had some beautiful babies . This tragedy is sooooooooo sad! I do not understand why the Barnes-Ewing babies had to die. Pamela and Christopher were devastated and they could barely look at eachother. Chris feels so guilty and Pam is soooo hurt. I hope this doesnt break them! They both still had love in their eyes. Pam a lot and Chris a twinkling (because he was scared of being hurt again) before this accident. I hope it brings them further together and not further apart. I love my Romeo and Juliet!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/30 10:41AM
    #7   2013/04/01 07:22PM
    ShadamNuke09

Hello Everyone. It's my first time posting in this thread.

These two are soooo meant for each other. I love the bad girl, good guy dynamic and vice versa. Just watched tonights episode and these two broke my heart. Pamela just looked like Death itself, and when Chris smashed that crib. The entire episode I was just wanting to see Chris be at her side.

But alas, we finally got them together before the end of the episode. Hopefully them grieving together over their babies will drive them back to each other. Wishing that this little rift we've been seeing between Chris and Elena means something. She bores me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/01 07:26PM
    #8   2013/04/02 06:07PM
    Yale Steam

Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Everyone. It's my first time posting in this thread.

These two are soooo meant for each other. I love the bad girl, good guy dynamic and vice versa. Just watched tonights episode and these two broke my heart. Pamela just looked like Death itself, and when Chris smashed that crib. The entire episode I was just wanting to see Chris be at her side.

But alas, we finally got them together before the end of the episode. Hopefully them grieving together over their babies will drive them back to each other. Wishing that this little rift we've been seeing between Chris and Elena means something. She bores me.

Well, Cynthia Cidre and her writing team owe us as their fans another pregnancy for this couple. I am hoping that they write it so during the pregnancy everybody thinks there is only one baby but during it will be discover that is not just one baby but two. Season 3 or 4 I say!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/02 06:07PM
    #9   2013/04/02 07:29PM
    LucyT

the loss of the babies was so sad.I hate Cliff Barns!

#10   2013/04/04 08:39AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Everyone. It's my first time posting in this thread.

Well, Cynthia Cidre and her writing team owe us as their fans another pregnancy for this couple. I am hoping that they write it so during the pregnancy everybody thinks there is only one baby but during it will be discover that is not just one baby but two. Season 3 or 4 I say!

Oh they better! These two beautiful people belong together and I want them to have a beautiful family together. Her father is a rat! I can't believe he killed his own grandchildren and almost killed his own daughter. Straight trash!

@SharonNuke Hello. Welcome to the Dallas board and Team Christopher & Pamela Rebecca. I too loved Monday's episode. Those two broke my heart. I think it was so lovely how he really wanted to go over there and be with her and comfort her and get comfort from her and not Elena. That shows he cares for her and I still think deep down he loves her and just doesnt want to get hurt again. It is so important to him that she believes in him too. This is the 2nd time I saw this type of 'if only you believe in me it means everything to me' between them. The first time was at the race track when he said does she still believe in him and to believe in him then too. I know that is why he too wanted to rush and tell PR that he wasn't responsible for the accident because it is important that she believes in him. He's her knight in shining armor! Awee!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/04 08:41AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list