List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: John Ross & Pamela Rebecca Fan Thread <3

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

John Ross & Pamela Rebecca Fan Thread <3

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/03/08 10:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/21 02:28PM, Views: 1961, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/03/08 10:04PM
    John Ross & Pamela Rebecca Fan Thread <3
    LiasonSteckyFan

Thought I'd make an actual fan thread for the pairing of John Ross and Pamela Rebecca! I love them together! I think they are evil and fun

As there relatonship goes on it think its clear that they are both starting to develop real feelings for one another! I love that John Ross was worried about her after the hold up at SouthFork! I loved the forehead kiss

I hope Rebecca & John Ross gain control of Ewing Energies

#2   2013/03/09 04:56AM
    Re: John Ross & Pamela Rebecca Fan Thread <3
    kn1231

I love them too! I wish they would just let them be a couple. John Ross deserves some happiness. Although I think I did read that John Ross hooks up with Emma, so that doesn't make me happy. The death of JR is the perfect lead in for him and Pamela, but I feel like the writers are going to blow it. I hope that they prove me wrong though.

#3   2013/03/09 04:23PM
    LucyT

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Thought I'd make an actual fan thread for the pairing of John Ross and Pamela Rebecca! I love them together! I think they are evil and fun

As there relatonship goes on it think its clear that they are both starting to develop real feelings for one another! I love that John Ross was worried about her after the hold up at SouthFork! I loved the forehead kiss

I loved that he went to her dad to protect her.I think john ross is tippin his hand he can deny his feelings all he wants That forehead kiss was SWEET

#4   2013/03/09 06:20PM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote LucyT:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Thought I'd make an actual fan thread for the pairing of John Ross and Pamela Rebecca! I love them together! I think they are evil and fun

I loved that he went to her dad to protect her.I think john ross is tippin his hand he can deny his feelings all he wants That forehead kiss was SWEET

I loved how he protected her from those goons also. That was so caring and sweet too.

#5   2013/03/09 06:28PM
    LoveToddAndC...

Love Love Love JOHN ROSS and do like him so much better with Pamela!!!!!! Its obvious he cares for her..just wish those babies were his. They have my vote

#6   2013/03/09 09:18PM
    LucyT

Quote kn1231: I love them too! I wish they would just let them be a couple. John Ross deserves some happiness. Although I think I did read that John Ross hooks up with Emma, so that doesn't make me happy. The death of JR is the perfect lead in for him and Pamela, but I feel like the writers are going to blow it. I hope that they prove me wrong though.

I just read that he loses himself in Emma or something like that.Now you know he is playing with fire her dad and grandma are scary crazy.

#7   2013/03/09 10:06PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote kn1231: I love them too! I wish they would just let them be a couple. John Ross deserves some happiness. Although I think I did read that John Ross hooks up with Emma, so that doesn't make me happy. The death of JR is the perfect lead in for him and Pamela, but I feel like the writers are going to blow it. I hope that they prove me wrong though.

Well I don't want them to jump into a relationship just right now its clear both of them still have feelings for Elena & Christopher. But I also feel they are starting to genuienly care for one another.

I think maybe Rebecca has a pregnancy scare and John Ross is there for her and they grow closer and bond

#8   2013/03/09 10:09PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote LucyT:

The forehead kiss has been my fav John Ross & Elena moment so far .... Well that and when he slapped her ass and said morning babe and told Frank to get him some breakfast

#9   2013/03/12 07:36AM
    Lanie1959

I love John Ross and Rebecca, I hope they are end game.

#10   2013/03/12 07:50AM
    LucyT

Quote Lanie1959: I love John Ross and Rebecca, I hope they are end game.

I love them also but hope there is no end insight
    I do know what you mean

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list