List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: could someone catch me up

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

could someone catch me up

Started by onlyonasoap at 2013/03/05 05:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/08 10:01PM, Views: 773, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/03/05 05:57PM
    could someone catch me up
    onlyonasoap

I was not able to watch 2 weeks in a row the last episode I saw was I believe her name is Ann Bobbys wife being hauled to prison then last night I saw her riding her horse.How did she get out and then Judith sick twisted story line not sure if I heard her right.

#2   2013/03/05 10:06PM
    Re: could someone catch me up
    LucyT

Quote onlyonasoap: I was not able to watch 2 weeks in a row the last episode I saw was I believe her name is Ann Bobbys wife being hauled to prison then last night I saw her riding her horse.How did she get out and then Judith sick twisted story line not sure if I heard her right.

you can watch full episodes on TnT'S web page.If you do watch monday january25ths it is the best episode ever and will explain it all.

#3   2013/03/06 11:41AM
    Chrissi

Also feel free to read our recaps http://soaps.sheknow...date/

#4   2013/03/08 12:19AM
    LucyT

Quote onlyonasoap: I was not able to watch 2 weeks in a row the last episode I saw was I believe her name is Ann Bobbys wife being hauled to prison then last night I saw her riding her horse.How did she get out and then Judith sick twisted story line not sure if I heard her right.

Where you able to get caught up?If not I can try but there is so much going on it is hard to keep up

#5   2013/03/08 10:01PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Ann had her trial! She said she shot Ryland because she snapped after all the years of abuse at his hands and his mothers. When she found out that he had actually kidnapped there daughter Emma and kept her from being a mother to her she wanted him dead.

The jury did find her guilty of attempted murder but they sympathized with her because of what Ryland and his mother did. They also took the stand and continued to belittle Ann. The jury gave her probahtion

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list