List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Christopher's biological mother.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Christopher's biological mother.....

Started by cbruns71471 at 2013/03/05 08:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/21 02:23PM, Views: 1705, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/03/05 08:38AM
    Christopher's biological mother.....
    cbruns71471

Does Christopher know that he is biologically related to Sue Ellen & John Ross? I think that it should definitely come out that Christopher's biological mother is Sue Ellen's sister Kristen Shephard. It would be a nice exchange for Sue Ellen to have a conversation with Christopher about Kristen. It would also be nice for John Ross and Christopher to acknowledge that they are INDEED family by blood as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/05 08:39AM
    #2   2013/03/09 05:12PM
    Re: Christopher's biological mother.....
    RoseDeWBu

I think that EVERYBODY knows Sue Ellen's sister Kristen was Christopher's biological mother. Everyone ALSO knows that Sue Ellen HATED Kristen - and was indifferent at best when she was murdered. She was also indifferent to Kristen's son - or she would have petitioned the courts to adopt him herself. After all, SHE was Christopher's next-of-kin.

But Bobby has been such a great father to Christopher that most people don't even remember - or care - that Christopher isn't his biological son. Christopher certainly doesn't care. As far as he's concerned, Bobby Ewing is his father, period. He even considers PAM his mother - even though she hasn't been around for YEARS.

And Bobby NEVER talks about the biological son he had with Jenna Wade. With Christopher in his life, he has no need for another son. And when he said that the day he adopted Christopher was the "...happiest day of my life" - I couldn't help it. The tears - they were a' flowing. It is truly an enviable father/son relationship - much better than the relationship shared by J.R. and John Ross.

I think that's why John Ross is so hard on Christopher: he's jealous. And it doesn't matter that he and Christopher are related by blood - John Ross doesn't care about his MOTHER'S side of the family. Only the EWING side - which is why he always mentions that Christopher isn't a Ewing.

Hope this helps.

#3   2013/03/09 09:21PM
    LucyT

I didn't know Bobby had another son how would he fit age wise is he older or younger than chris?

#4   2013/03/10 07:26AM
    RoseDeWBu

He's a couple of years younger than Christopher.

Bobby gave up all rights to the child so that his half brother Ray Krebs could raise the boy with Jenna.

#5   2013/03/10 08:15AM
    LucyT

Quote RoseDeWBu: He's a couple of years younger than Christopher.

Bobby gave up all rights to the child so that his half brother Ray Krebs could raise the boy with Jenna.

Thank you

#6   2013/03/19 01:09PM
    Ebybrowempoly

ok help me here . so is jr the father or not . so many back and forth. does anyone really know.

#7   2013/03/19 01:28PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote Ebybrowempoly: ok help me here . so is jr the father or not . so many back and forth. does anyone really know.

Jeff Faraday is Christopher's bio dad. Kristin miscarried JR's baby when she went to CA, got pregnant by Jeff and tried to pass that baby (Chris) off as JR's. Kristin and Jeff are both deceased.

#8   2013/03/21 02:23PM
    Barbyboo

Quote RoseDeWBu: He's a couple of years younger than Christopher.

What?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list