List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Am I the only one who can't stand Helena???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Am I the only one who can't stand Helena???

Started by Trish12 at 2013/02/25 06:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/24 02:43PM, Views: 1968, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/03/17 10:29PM
    Re: Am I the only one who can't stand Helena???
    SpoilerCindy

Cant say I hate her---But gosh, I am not sure she really fits in. She is fast becoming the "Donna Krebbs" of the show. Also I thought it was really strange that Elenas Mom AND brother were at J.R.s graveside memorial. A couple of extras would have been more appropriate...But since we are on Elena---

QUESTION (am I remembering wrong)---Wasnt Pamela AND Elena both lawyers at the beginning of last season?

#12   2013/03/18 09:39PM
    LucyT

my husband and I watched tonight and we both agreed she just doesn't seem to fit.I worry though because she seems so central to the show.I liked the story of her growing up the helps daughter and both boys loving her.

#13   2013/03/21 10:10PM
    mommmy

I like her the show needs someone who won't cross the line and tried to keep the ones she loves on the straight and narrow.

#14   2013/03/24 02:43PM
    PhillieGirl

Quote Trish12: She irritates me! I pitty Christopher he's boring with her. she also acts like what he had Rebecca wasn't real. She's selfish and he needs to get he needs to get his head out of the clouds. I also hates how she treats her brother. Her and John Ross is a better fit she needs to stop acting like she didn't know who he was. I love how Sue Ellen put her in her place.

I dislike her too. She is worse than Pamela/REbecca she went from John Ross to Christopher and we are suppose to believe she is this upstanding morale thing? Go after her momma Sue Ellen tear her apart.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list